- Lena Dunham Now Proud to Run, Says She Used to Do It Looking "Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl" Us Weekly - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Lena Dunham has overcome a life-long hatred of running and is hoping to inspire others with her new-found running pride: Read what she said! More »Lena Dunham Now Proud to Run, Says She Used to Do It Looking "Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl"
- Mia Farrow Puts Lion-Killing Dentist's Address on Twitter, Faces Internet Backlash Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media Obsession Over ‘Secret’ White House Meetings With Obama The Wrap - 4 hours ago
Jon Stewart proved that fiction is more interesting than fact on Wednesday night, when he dished on his “secret” meetings at the White House with President Obama. “Oooh! That sounds so much more awesome than what happened,” Stewart said, referring to the multiple media reports following the Politico story that alleged …
- Jason Segel Gets Schooled by Jimmy Fallon in Word Sneak Game (Video) The Wrap - 5 hours ago
Jason Segel dropped in on Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday’s “Tonight Show,” and the pair soon got embroiled in a goofy game of Word Sneak. Meanwhile, Fallon has become an expert at his own games, and even managed to smoothly slip “squat thrust” into conversation, complete with a physical demonstration. Ultimately, Segel was …
- U.K. Box Office: Disney Reigns With ‘Inside Out,’ ‘Ant-Man’ Double The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
Elsewhere, 'Southpaw' smashed past 'Jurassic World' into fourth spot.
- U.K. Bookmaker Suspends 'Spectre' Theme Betting After $23,000 Radiohead Wager The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
Ellie Goulding had previously been the bookies' favorite to sing the James Bond title track after a suggestive Instagram post.
- Former 'Top Gear' Team Heading to Amazon The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
"I feel like I've climbed out of a bi-plane and into a spaceship," said Jeremy Clarkson on the three-season deal.
- 'Top Gear' Team Heading to Amazon The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
"I feel like I've climbed out of a bi-plane and into a spaceship," said Jeremy Clarkson on the new deal.
- German TV, Print Giants End Merger Talks The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
TV giant ProSiebenSat.1 and print group Axel Springer have walked away from negotiations that would have created a $16 billion company.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24