- MSNBC, CNN Devote 40 Times More Coverage to Josh Duggar Scandal Than Fox News The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
Liberal group Media Matters for America claims that Fox News gave the scandal less than two minutes of airtime in four days. More »MSNBC, CNN Devote 40 Times More Coverage to Josh Duggar Scandal Than Fox News
Liberal group Media Matters for America claims that Fox News gave the scandal less than two minutes of airtime in four days.
- Inside TLC’s ’19 Kids & Counting’ Disaster: Why Network Is Facing Another Molestation Scandal The Wrap - 33 minutes ago
Just eight months after canceling “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” after Mama June Shannon reconnected with a convicted sex offender, TLC faces a strikingly similar controversy over its top-rated show, “19 Kids & Counting,” with the admission of child molestation by the Duggar family’s oldest son, Josh. For TLC, a division of …
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde For Vogue Brazil Access Hollywood - 38 minutes ago
- Sirius XM to face class action in Turtles copyright suit Reuters - 41 minutes ago
By Andrew Chung NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge in California allowed a class action lawsuit to proceed on Wednesday against satellite-radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc over the payment of royalties for songs produced before 1972, in a case that is being closely watched for its implications for digital media. The …
- Zoe Kravitz Says So Long to Waist-Grazing Braids The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
And hello to a short new 'do.
- Echosmith's Sydney Sierota Lands Modeling Contract The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
The musician will be repped by the same agency as Nick Jonas and Coco Rocha.
- Tracy Morgan Settles With Walmart After Devastating Car Crash: Details Us Weekly - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
- Jason Reitman to Direct 'Beekle' for DreamWorks Animation The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
The filmmaker will write and direct the adaptation of Dan Santat's award-winning children's book.
- The Yes Men's Mike Bonanno on How He Obtained, Why He Sold David Letterman's '90s 'Late Show' Set The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
As bidding on the set pieces ends, Bonanno talks about the role the late '90s dot-com boom had in his acquiring those items and how selling them will help with his new documentary, 'The Yes Men Are Revolting.'
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24