- ESPN sues Verizon, escalates battle over new pay TV offering Reuters - 10 minutes ago
ESPN sued Verizon Communications on Monday for breach of contract involving a new pay TV offering, as the cable sports network fired the latest … More »ESPN sues Verizon, escalates battle over new pay TV offering
ESPN sued Verizon Communications on Monday for breach of contract involving a new pay TV offering, as the cable sports network fired the latest volley in a mounting battle with the telecommunications company. ESPN, a unit of Walt Disney Co , said in a legal document sent to the Supreme Court of New York State that Verizon …
- Time Warner Cable sought merger talks with Cox Communications: WSJ Reuters - 12 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Time Warner Cable Inc reached out to Cox Communications Inc [COXC.UL] in the past few days to discuss a possible merger, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Cox Communications "did not show interest" in the discussions, the Journal reported on Monday. Comcast Corp abandoned …
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out After Patrick Dempsey's Grey's Anatomy Exit Us Weekly - 16 minutes ago
- Producer Joel Silver Says He's Found New Financier for Silver Pictures The Hollywood Reporter - 25 minutes ago
Producer Joel Silver is partnering with Canadian billionaire Daryl Katz.
- ESPN suing Verizon over unbundling of its sports channel Associated Press - 26 minutes ago
- Jude Law's Look-Alike Model Son Rafferty Is All Grown Up: Photo Us Weekly - 31 minutes ago
- Keith Quinn, Jonathan Stern’s Fox Multiplatform Comedy Development Slate Includes ‘Filthy Sexy Teen$’ The Wrap - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
- It's Official: Jenny Slate to Star in FX Comedy Pilot From 'Obvious Child' Team The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Ari Graynor will also star in the project, centered on two female friends who embark on a road trip.
- Thom Beers to Depart FremantleMedia; Jennifer Mullin, Craig Cegielski Named Co-CEOs The Wrap - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
FremantleMedia North America CEO Thom Beers will step down at the end of his contract this summer, to be replaced by EVP of Current Programming Jennifer Mullin and EVP of Scripted Programming Craig Cegielski as Co-CEOs. Mullin and Cegielski will report directly to FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24