- Prognosis unclear for daughter of late singer Whitney Houston: lawyer Reuters - 9 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late singer Whitney Houston who was hospitalized in January after being found unresponsive … More »Prognosis unclear for daughter of late singer Whitney Houston: lawyer
(Reuters) - Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late singer Whitney Houston who was hospitalized in January after being found unresponsive in her bathtub, is expected to live a long life but her prognosis remains unclear, an attorney for her father said. The attorney was clarifying remarks by Brown's father, singer …
- 'Groundhog Day' Musical, Ralph Fiennes, Timothy Spall Set for London’s Old Vic The Hollywood Reporter - 19 minutes ago
New artistic director Matthew Warchus has unveiled the theater's first post-Kevin Spacey season.
- Cannes: Directors' Fortnight Unveils Lineup The Hollywood Reporter - 45 minutes ago
- Kim Richards Talks Arrest on Dr Phil: "None of This Would Have Happened if I Didn't Drink" Us Weekly - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
- Michael Ovitz Files Lawsuit Against AIG Over Artwork Loss Valued at $2.5M The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The suit involves a piece of art from American painter and photographer Richard Prince.
- With a prince's backing, James Murdoch may soon ascend at Fox Reuters - 4 hours ago
Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is in no doubt that James Murdoch is ready to take a much bigger role at Twenty-First Century Fox, by far the largest part of the media empire that James' father Rupert Murdoch built. "James is a giant!" said Alwaleed, a Murdoch family ally and one of Fox’s top shareholders with …
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Arrest: ‘The Whole Night Was All My Fault’ The Wrap - 4 hours ago
“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kim Richards has broken her silence about her battle with alcoholism and recent arrest following a drunken meltdown in an interview with Dr. Phil. “I was angry and frightened and I was scared,” Richards told Dr. Phil regarding her arrest on April 16. Richards was charged with public …
- Boutique banks to suffer most if Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal vetoed Reuters - 4 hours ago
Hints that U.S. regulators could veto Comcast Corp's proposed $45 billion takeover of Time Warner Cable Inc have investment bankers worried about whether they will get paid, with smaller advisory firms particularly on edge. Boutique investment banks such as Allen & Company, Centerview Partners and Paul Taubman's PJT Partners …
- It's Official: 'Full House' Revival Heading to Netflix The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The streaming service made the long-rumored news official with a 13-episode commitment to 'Fuller House.'
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24