- RuPauls' Drag Race Season 7 Finale Winner: Is Ginger Minj, Pearl, or Violet Chachki America's Next Drag Superstar? Us Weekly - 18 minutes ago
RuPaul's Drag Race had its Season 7 finale on June 1 –– read Us Weekly's recap to find out who won the title of "America's Next … More »RuPauls' Drag Race Season 7 Finale Winner: Is Ginger Minj, Pearl, or Violet Chachki America's Next Drag Superstar?
- Bengals' Devon Still and daughter to receive Jimmy V Award Associated Press - 40 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still and his 5-year-old daughter Leah will receive the Jimmy V Perseverance honor at the ESPY Awards in July.
- Kim Kardashian On Caitlyn Jenner: 'She Looks Amazing!' Access Hollywood - 42 minutes ago
Kim Kardashian! Access Hollywood caught up with Kim on Monday at the 2015 CFDA Awards in New York City, where she spoke about Caitlyn's stunning photos of in Vanity Fair's July issue, explaining that she sent her own glam squad to the shoot to make sure Caitlyn looked her best. "The hairstylist I have used before, yes... …
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Season 12 Kicks Off With New Judges Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo (Videos) The Wrap - 47 minutes ago
Paula Abdul and Jason Derulo made their joint debut as judges on Fox’s “So You Think You Can Dance” on Monday and quickly got into their groove as they joined executive producer Nigel Lythgoe and British host Cat Deeley. The 12th season of the reality competition saw a few more changes, including the contestants being …
- CFDA Awards: Chrissy Teigen, DVF Bare Their Shoulders The Hollywood Reporter - 56 minutes ago
The fashion set had everyone looking over their shoulders. Bada bing.
- 8 Reasons We Missed Mary Murphy on the So You Think You Can Dance Premiere TV Guide - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
2. She had a way with words The Hot Tamale Train is just one of Mary's many gifts to the English language that she crafted while giving critiques. 3. Nigel Lythgoe seemed so lonely The current judges like and respect each other, but where is the lunacy that Nigel and Mary had together? 4. Everything was quiet... too quiet! …
- The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: I'm Still Not Sure What to Make of Clint and J.J.'s Relationship TV Guide - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
The Bachelorette is "teasing" a more than bromantic relationship within the house, but host Chris Harrison says he really doesn't know what to make of the situation. Things took a different turn when Clint told cameras, "I knew in the back of my head she wasn't the right girl for me. Regardless, it became clear he wanted …
- The Bachelorette Recap: Clint Professes His Love for JJ and Kaitlyn Is Not Amused Us Weekly - 1 hour 1 minute ago
- Amy Schumer Strips for Dogs in New Sketch From Comedy Central Series (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24