- 'Terminator' is back, but can Schwarzenegger still pull crowds? Reuters - 6 minutes ago
Not obsolete," says Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator defiantly, three decades after his humanoid cyborg assassin first stormed onto the big … More »'Terminator' is back, but can Schwarzenegger still pull crowds?
Not obsolete," says Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator defiantly, three decades after his humanoid cyborg assassin first stormed onto the big screen. "Terminator: Genisys," in movie theaters on Wednesday, sees the action star return to the franchise that has grossed $1.5 billion globally from four films, according to …
- Kim Kardashian Lands Rolling Stone Cover; Gets Revealing In New Interview Access Hollywood - 14 minutes ago
The nautical-themed cover photo was shot by Terry Richardson, Kim revealed in a Tweet on Wednesday. Rolling Stone released excerpts from the piece on their website on Wednesday, and some of the topics Kim addressed included getting married at 20, how she considers herself a feminist, her sex tape, her brother Rob Kardashian, …
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding license Associated Press - 31 minutes ago
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana man has applied for a marriage license so he can legally wed his second wife.
- 'Suits': Gabriel Macht On How Harvey Specter's Coping Without Donna Access Hollywood - 46 minutes ago
- AT&T's internet TV service to carry CBS channels Reuters - 52 minutes ago
(Reuters) - CBS Corp said AT&T Inc has agreed to carry the television network's channels on its IP-based TV service, U-verse. The deal covers CBS-owned TV stations, Showtime Channels, CBS Sports Network, Smithsonian Channel, and Pop, which is slated for launch in 2016. (http://bit.ly/1HuBSw0) AT&T's U-verse business …
- WWE seeking to block concussion-related lawsuits Associated Press - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — World Wrestling Entertainment is asking a federal judge to block lawsuits by former wrestlers who claim they have suffered long-term health problems from concussions they received in the ring.
- Brandi Glanville Calls Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Costars the C-Word: "I Don't Like Them" Us Weekly - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
- Laurence Fishburne to star in 'Roots' miniseries remake Associated Press - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
- TV Land pulls 'Dukes of Hazzard' amid Confederate flag debate Reuters - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
TV Land has pulled re-runs of the 1980s sitcom "Dukes of Hazzard," the U.S. cable network said on Wednesday amid controversy over portrayals of the Confederate flag, which is notably featured on the show's "General Lee" vehicle. Viacom Inc-owned TV Land declined to comment on why it has pulled the re-runs, but there has …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24