- 'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn on TV and Film Diversity: The Reality Is "Undeniable and Unsustainable" The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 29 seconds ago
A white male star of ABC's hit series urges creators to push where suits won't as numbers prove the business imperative. More »'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn on TV and Film Diversity: The Reality Is "Undeniable and Unsustainable"
A white male star of ABC's hit series urges creators to push where suits won't as numbers prove the business imperative.
- Tennessee TV station won't run ad promoting gay marriage Associated Press - 3 minutes 25 seconds ago
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Chattanooga television station won't run an advertisement in support of gay marriage.
- Spike TV Teams With 'Salt' Screenwriter for Scripted Cop Drama The Hollywood Reporter - 30 minutes ago
'When The Levee Breaks' marks the first-ever TV project for Kurt Wimmer.
- Twitter TV Season: Grammys Trump Oscars, ‘Empire’ Rules No. 5, ‘Pretty Little Liars,’ ‘The Voice’ Drop The Wrap - 46 minutes ago
- ‘The View’s’ Whoopi Goldberg on Caitlyn Jenner: “I Was Annoyed When Bruce Looked Better Than Me … Now I’m Really Pissed” (Video) The Wrap - 47 minutes ago
- Use of 'doggie double' in talent show causes uproar in UK Associated Press - 52 minutes ago
- Ratings: ABC ‘Whispers’ Debut Delivers Loud Monday Night Win The Wrap - 55 minutes ago
ABC topped Monday night in both the key 18-49 ratings demographic and in total viewers, thanks in part to a resounding start from new alien invasion drama, “The Whispers.” Of course, lead-in “The Bachelorette” certainly didn’t hurt the Disney network’s efforts overall. NBC was a close runner-up in the demo, as “American …
- ‘Point Break’ Writer Kurt Wimmer Signs With Spike for L.A.-Set Scripted Series The Wrap - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Spike is taking film screenwriter Kurt Wimmer into the world of TV.The scribe behind “Salt,” 2012’s “Total Recall” and the upcoming remake of “Point Break” will team up with the network for scripted series “When the Levee Breaks,” Spike announced on Tuesday.In “When the Levee Breaks,” an illegal strike by the LAPD threatens …
- Nastia Liukin Dishes on Engagement to Matthew Lombardi: "We Are Both So Excited!" Us Weekly - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24