- Relativity Bankruptcy: How the Legal Proceeding Works The Hollywood Reporter - 6 minutes ago
Lenders — including Anchorage Capital and Colbeck Capital — are in the driver's seat as the drama plays itself out. More »Relativity Bankruptcy: How the Legal Proceeding Works
Lenders — including Anchorage Capital and Colbeck Capital — are in the driver's seat as the drama plays itself out.
- Netflix vs. The World: Foreign Streamers Prepare for War The Hollywood Reporter - 6 minutes ago
With 23.3 million international subscribers, the SVOD giant seems primed for global domination. However, here are four foreign markets that plan to put up a spirited fight.
- Broadway's buzzy 'Hamilton' music to the ears of founding father's fans Reuters - 26 minutes ago
By Jill Serjeant NEW YORK (Reuters) - Broadway hip-hop musical "Hamilton" is the hottest ticket in town this summer, and George Cox is, in a word, ecstatic. Cox, founder of Seattle-based Alexander Hamilton Scholars, is one of thousands of Americans who have toiled for years to promote the much-neglected legacy of one …
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90210 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore" Us Weekly - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
- HBO chief says 'Game of Thrones' could wrap after 8 seasons Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- Watch Ice T Voice ‘Care Bears,’ ‘The Smurfs,’ ‘Dora the Explorer’ for Jimmy Fallon (Video) The Wrap - 7 hours ago
The late-night host then aired a clip of “Care Bears” and challenged viewers to recognize Ice T. Most kids from the ’80s also won’t remember Papa Smurf telling one of the younger Smurfs, “You need to man the f–k up before I bitch slap your ass,” either, but allegedly that was Ice T too. Ice T was joined on “The Tonight …
- Louganis contemplates his, fellow Olympian Jenner's journeys Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- Oculus deploys virtual reality hedgehog to lure filmmakers Reuters - 7 hours ago
(This version of the July 28th story clarifies price of Oculus Rift in 13th paragraph) By Piya Sinha-Roy and Lisa Richwine BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (Reuters) - In a Beverly Hills mansion on Tuesday, Facebook-owned Oculus rolled out "Henry," a movie that takes advantage of its virtual reality technology to tell the story …
- Dolby Atmos Expands India Presence With PVR Cinemas The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
With Indian films now releasing in the format, the country's largest cinema chain will install the immersive sound system in 50 screens over two years.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24