- Throwback Thursday: A Preteen Tracee Ellis Ross Tagged Along With Mom Diana to Glitzy Events The Hollywood Reporter - 3 minutes 54 seconds ago
"She has her own guiding light," Diana Ross tells THR of her daughter's decision to pursue acting over music. "She knows where … More »Throwback Thursday: A Preteen Tracee Ellis Ross Tagged Along With Mom Diana to Glitzy Events
"She has her own guiding light," Diana Ross tells THR of her daughter's decision to pursue acting over music. "She knows where she wants to be and how she wants to be treated in her life."
- TV news crews robbed of cameras during live broadcasts Associated Press - 4 minutes 2 seconds ago
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — News from two San Francisco Bay Area television stations were robbed at gunpoint and a cameraman was pistol whipped during live broadcasts on Thursday.
- America Ferrera's 'Thank You' Letter To Donald Trump For 'Ignorant & Racist' Speech Access Hollywood - 16 minutes ago
Donald Trump's recent comments about Mexican immigrants continue to haunt the Presidential hopeful, but now he's being thanked by America Ferrera. The actress penned an open letter to Trump on Huffington Post Latino Voices taking aim at his "ignorant and racist" remarks he made last month when he announced he was running …
- Kristin Cavallari Pumps Breast Milk in Airport Bathroom: Throwback Photo! Us Weekly - 19 minutes ago
- Ben Affleck-Jennifer Garner Divorce Could Show the Power of 10 The Hollywood Reporter - 59 minutes ago
By ending her marriage to Ben Affleck now, Jennifer Garner has gotten 10 years of wedlock. And that could be significant, say legal observers.
- Robin Thicke Feels Just as Awkward About Those Paula Patton Dedications as You Did Us Weekly - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- 'Shark Week' returns for 28th year with first Cuban visit Associated Press - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- Emmys Hires Louis J. Horvitz to Direct 2015 Awards Telecast The Wrap - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
- Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Trial Delayed After Appeals Court Intervenes The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Amid a flurry of motions, a Florida appeals court orders a slowdown on a trial that was previously scheduled to begin on July 6.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24