- Sirius XM to face class action in Turtles copyright suit Reuters - 9 minutes ago
By Andrew Chung NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge in California allowed a class action lawsuit to proceed on Wednesday against satellite-radio … More »Sirius XM to face class action in Turtles copyright suit
By Andrew Chung NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge in California allowed a class action lawsuit to proceed on Wednesday against satellite-radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc over the payment of royalties for songs produced before 1972, in a case that is being closely watched for its implications for digital media. The …
- Zoe Kravitz Says So Long to Waist-Grazing Braids The Hollywood Reporter - 22 minutes ago
And hello to a short new 'do.
- Echosmith's Sydney Sierota Lands Modeling Contract The Hollywood Reporter - 32 minutes ago
The musician will be repped by the same agency as Nick Jonas and Coco Rocha.
- Tracy Morgan Settles With Walmart After Devastating Car Crash: Details Us Weekly - 45 minutes ago
- Jason Sudeikis, Rebecca Hall Rom-Com 'Tumbledown' Nabbed by Starz The Hollywood Reporter - 48 minutes ago
Sean Meshaw's film, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, will be released around Valentine's Day.
- Jason Reitman to Direct 'Beekle' for DreamWorks Animation The Hollywood Reporter - 53 minutes ago
The filmmaker will write and direct the adaptation of Dan Santat's award-winning children's book.
- The Yes Men's Mike Bonanno on How He Obtained, Why He Sold David Letterman's '90s 'Late Show' Set The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
As bidding on the set pieces ends, Bonanno talks about the role the late '90s dot-com boom had in his acquiring those items and how selling them will help with his new documentary, 'The Yes Men Are Revolting.'
- Amy Schumer Asked To Be Next 'Bachelorette' Access Hollywood - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
- Twenty One Pilots' 'Blurryface' puts fresh faces atop Billboard Reuters - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
By Daina Beth Solomon Electro-pop pair Twenty One Pilots jumped to the top of the Billboard 200 chart for the first time in their short career on Wednesday, with the new album "Blurryface." In its debut week, the fourth album from the Ohio duo sold 134,000 albums, 68,000 songs and was streamed 9.7 million times, totaling …