- 'American Horror Story' and 'Veep' Among TV Series to Nab California Tax Credits The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 43 seconds ago
The California Film Commission has selected 11 projects to receive tax credits under its newly expanded program. More »'American Horror Story' and 'Veep' Among TV Series to Nab California Tax Credits
The California Film Commission has selected 11 projects to receive tax credits under its newly expanded program.
- 'Empire' Adds 'Magic Mike XXL' Star Adam Rodriguez Access Hollywood - 11 minutes ago
- ‘DWTS’ Champion Rumer Willis Joins Live Tour The Wrap - 15 minutes ago
ABC’s hit reality competition is taking its show back on the road with “Dancing with the Stars: Live! Perfect Ten Tour” with dates in 40 cities across North America.Season 20’s Mirrorball winner Rumer Willis will join the cast of the tour in 25 of its locations. Willis reunites with some of the show’s top professional dancers, …
- 'Outlander' Season 2: Stanley Weber To Play Comte St. Germain Access Hollywood - 15 minutes ago
- Sony Hack Movie in the Works from Oscar-Nominated Team (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 15 minutes ago
Jehane Noujaim and Karim Amer have begun working on a documentary that explores the culprit behind the cyberattack that captivated Hollywood.
- 'Interpreter of Maladies' Film Investor Hunts for Millions Gone Missing The Hollywood Reporter - 15 minutes ago
Money originally intended for a movie adaptation of a Pulitzer Prize winning book may or may not be off the east coast of Africa.
- Eddie Redmayne to star in Harry Potter spin-off 'Fantastic Beasts' Reuters - 33 minutes ago
Oscar-winning actor Eddie Redmayne will enter the world of magic in Warner Bros' anticipated "Harry Potter" spin-off movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," the studio said. Redmayne, 33, who won a best actor Oscar this year for his role as Stephen Hawking in "The Theory of Everything," will play magizoologist …
- Critics’ Choice TV Awards Draws 522,000 Total Viewers in First Year on A&E The Wrap - 38 minutes ago
Sunday night’s Critics’ Choice TV Awards on A&E attracted 522,000 total viewers in the show’s first year on the cable channel. Obviously, the show’s crowd was cut nearly in half year-over-year, but it wouldn’t be fair to compare a broadcast network’s reach to that of a cable channel. While the TV awards have only been …
- ‘Of Kings and Prophets’ Pulled From ABC’s Schedule; ‘Quantico’ to Take Its Slot The Wrap - 50 minutes ago
ABC has pulled its upcoming Biblical drama “Of Kings and Prophets” from its schedule to implement some casting changes, an individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap on Tuesday. The freshman drama “Quantico,” about a diverse group of recruits training at the FBI Quantico base, will air in its place. “Quantico” …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24