- The Yes Men's Mike Bonanno on How He Obtained, Why He Sold David Letterman's '90s 'Late Show' Set The Hollywood Reporter - 10 minutes ago
As bidding on the set pieces ends, Bonanno talks about the role the late '90s dot-com boom had in his acquiring those items and how selling … More »The Yes Men's Mike Bonanno on How He Obtained, Why He Sold David Letterman's '90s 'Late Show' Set
As bidding on the set pieces ends, Bonanno talks about the role the late '90s dot-com boom had in his acquiring those items and how selling them will help with his new documentary, 'The Yes Men Are Revolting.'
- Amy Schumer Asked To Be Next 'Bachelorette' Access Hollywood - 15 minutes ago
- Twenty One Pilots' 'Blurryface' puts fresh faces atop Billboard Reuters - 15 minutes ago
By Daina Beth Solomon Electro-pop pair Twenty One Pilots jumped to the top of the Billboard 200 chart for the first time in their short career on Wednesday, with the new album "Blurryface." In its debut week, the fourth album from the Ohio duo sold 134,000 albums, 68,000 songs and was streamed 9.7 million times, totaling …
- CMT Names Kurt Patat Senior Vice President of Communications The Wrap - 31 minutes ago
- Imax Touts Profit for First Russian Release With 'Stalingrad' The Hollywood Reporter - 37 minutes ago
The company is looking to release more Russian films in the format.
- Sundance Standout 'Viktoria' Gets U.S Distribution The Hollywood Reporter - 44 minutes ago
The film is said to be the second Bulgarian movie to get a theatrical release in the U.S. in 30 years.
- Rick Santorum Announces Bid for Presidency (Video) The Wrap - 47 minutes ago
- Dwayne Johnson on shaking, quaking 'San Andreas' Reuters - 56 minutes ago
- Nick Harris, Veteran Literary Agent, Dies at 49 The Hollywood Reporter - 56 minutes ago
He worked for such firms as Mosaic and ICM Partners before co-founding The Story Foundation for young-adult audiences in 2012.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24