- Bronx man suing Jay Z over Roc-A-Fella logo seeks judge's recusal Reuters - 17 minutes ago
A Bronx, New York clothing designer suing Jay Z for royalties from the Roc-A-Fella Records logo is seeking the recusal of a federal judge overseeing … More »Bronx man suing Jay Z over Roc-A-Fella logo seeks judge's recusal
A Bronx, New York clothing designer suing Jay Z for royalties from the Roc-A-Fella Records logo is seeking the recusal of a federal judge overseeing the $7 million lawsuit. In a Monday court filing, plaintiff Dwayne Walker said U.S. Magistrate Judge Ronald Ellis in Manhattan should take himself off the case "because a …
- Alexa Ray Joel Celebrates Dad Billy Joel's Wedding With Sweet Poem Us Weekly - 22 minutes ago
- South Korea Box Office: 'Terminator: Genisys' Debuts on Top The Hollywood Reporter - 26 minutes ago
The latest Schwarzenegger flick earned $11.14 million during its opening weekend in the Asian country.
- ABC's 'Wicked City' Adds Jeremy Sisto, Evan Ross in Recastings The Hollywood Reporter - 26 minutes ago
They'll both portray series regulars on the ABC anthology drama series.
- Women's World Cup final seen by record 26.7 million in US Associated Press - 26 minutes ago
- Al Jazeera YouTube channel airs satirical video about US Associated Press - 45 minutes ago
- Watch Amy Schumer's Hilarious 'Real Housewives' Audition The Hollywood Reporter - 48 minutes ago
"I am real, I'm in the house a lot, I'm not a wife — but I have had sex with a lot of people and I have a lot of exes.”
- Comic-Con: Heavy Metal Names Brian Witten as President The Hollywood Reporter - 48 minutes ago
The exec will head to Comic-Con to detail the company's future.
- Amy Schumer Auditions for ‘Real Housewives’ The Wrap - 54 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24