- Croatia festival to stage Houellebecq play despite security concerns Reuters - 13 minutes ago
The Dubrovnik Summer Festival will go ahead and stage a play by French author Michel Houellebecq, reversing a decision to cancel it after police … More »Croatia festival to stage Houellebecq play despite security concerns
The Dubrovnik Summer Festival will go ahead and stage a play by French author Michel Houellebecq, reversing a decision to cancel it after police voiced concerns for security because he has stirred controversy over his critical views of Islam. Festival spokeswoman Karla Labas, however, said the play, due to open in July, …
- National Spelling Bee Ends in Tie: Vanya Shivashankar, 13, and Gokul Venkatachalam, 14, Crowned Co-Winners Us Weekly - 20 minutes ago
- Biblical soap opera enjoying ungodly success in Brazil Associated Press - 31 minutes ago
- 'Aloha': What the Critics Are Saying The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
Cameron Crowe's latest dramedy finds militarizy defense contrator Bradley Cooper entangled in a love triangle with Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams.
- Crowdfunding a $4 Billion Market by 2020? Here Are 5 Companies Poised to Benefit The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
Jason Best of Crowdfund Capital Advisors estimates the equity crowdfunding business could be that big within four years, with these five companies in prime position to reap the rewards.
- Tonys: David Rockwell on Taking a Break from Stadiums to Design Broadway Sets The Hollywood Reporter - 45 minutes ago
The famed architect, who received two Tony noms this year for best scenic design—for the play 'You Can't Take It with You' and for the musical 'On the Twentieth Century'—talks to THR about his work.
- Prince William: "I'll Have To Ask The Missus" if Prince George, Princess Charlotte Can Watch Soccer Us Weekly - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
- Aquarius Premiere Recap: Everything You Need to Know About David Duchovny's Charles Manson Police Drama Us Weekly - 5 hours ago
- Vivendi to book 4.2 billion euro pre-tax gain on GVT sale Reuters - 6 hours ago
French media group Vivendi said on Friday it would book a 4.2 billion euro ($4.6 billion) pre-tax gain from the sale of Brazilian telecommunications company GVT, which would help it pay interim dividends. The company said it had also received a 12 percent stake in Telefonica Brazil's Vivo and would exchange 4.5 percent …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24