- Country singer Lynn Anderson, best known for 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67 Reuters - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
By Tim Ghianni NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Reuters) - Country music singer Lynn Anderson, best known for her 1970 Grammy-winning smash hit "Rose Garden," … More »Country singer Lynn Anderson, best known for 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
By Tim Ghianni NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Reuters) - Country music singer Lynn Anderson, best known for her 1970 Grammy-winning smash hit "Rose Garden," has died of a heart attack at a hospital in Nashville, her publicist said on Friday. Anderson, who had recently returned from a trip to Italy, was admitted to Vanderbilt University …
- Andre Benjamin Cast in ‘American Crime’ Season 2 The Wrap - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Andre Benjamin has been cast in the second season of ABC’s anthology series “American Crime.” The move reunites Benjamin with the show’s creator and executive producer John Ridley. The two worked together on the 2014 film “All Is by My Side,” which Ridley wrote and directed and in which Benjamin starred as a young Jimi …
- Hollywood Docket: Ray Charles' Children See Song Rights Win Overturned by Appeals Court The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Plus an 'Orange is the New Black' actress claiming her former producing partner stole her idea.
- SNL stars Armisen, Meyers, Hader reunite for parody series Associated Press - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- Lance Bass' Sherman Oaks Home Threatened by Fire The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
The fire was reported around 4:15 p.m. on Friday.
- WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper dies at 61 Associated Press - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
- 8 Reasons Why We Wish Taylor Swift Was Our Godmother The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
From baked goods to celebrity friends, the perks are endless.
- Daniel Wu's martial arts TV series premieres in Nov. on AMC Associated Press - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
- Judge dismisses lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain's death-scene photos Reuters - 3 hours ago
By Eric M. Johnson SEATTLE (Reuters) - A Washington state judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit seeking photos from the death scene of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain because the journalist who wants them violated legal procedures, Seattle's attorney said. Independent journalist Richard Lee sued the city and its police department …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24