- AMPAS SciTech Council Adds Two VFX Vets The Hollywood Reporter - 4 minutes 28 seconds ago
ILM's Cary Phillips and Digital Domain's Doug Robie have joined the 25 member council. More »AMPAS SciTech Council Adds Two VFX Vets
ILM's Cary Phillips and Digital Domain's Doug Robie have joined the 25 member council.
- Deborah Barak Upped at CBS to President of Business Operations The Hollywood Reporter - 4 minutes 28 seconds ago
The CBS vet has been promoted, where her purview will now include the network's news, entertainment and TV studio divisions.
- A guide to watching sports if you don't have cable Associated Press - 8 minutes ago
- Jay Leno Takes Bite Out of Joy Behar for Her Birthday on ‘The View’ The Wrap - 18 minutes ago
- Christina Aguilera to Return for Season 10 of ‘The Voice’ The Wrap - 24 minutes ago
Christina Aguilera, one of “The Voice’s” original coaches, is returning to the singing competition for its 10th season. For season 10, Aguilera will join Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Pharrell Williams, who has been a coach on “The Voice” since its seventh season. “The coaches on ‘The Voice’ continue to bring incredible …
- New York Times aims to double digital revenue by 2020 Reuters - 33 minutes ago
(Reuters) - The New York Times Co said it aimed to double its annual digital revenue to $800 million by 2020 with a concentrated effort to win over more readers on smartphones. The company has crossed 1 million digital subscribers and it needed to create the same "must-read essentiality" among smartphone users that its …
- CBS Names Deborah Barak President of Business Operations The Wrap - 35 minutes ago
Deborah Barak has been promoted to president of business affairs at CBS Entertainment, the company announced Wednesday. The exec, who has led business affairs at network and studio since 2004, will expand her purview to include CBS News, in addition to CBS Entertainment and CBS Television Studios. “Debby’s business acumen, …
- Al Roker to headline Weather Channel's digital show Associated Press - 45 minutes ago
- Relativity's Andrew Matthews Pushed Out From His CFO and co-COO Post The Hollywood Reporter - 49 minutes ago
UPDATE: Relativity Sports president Happy Walters and co-COO Greg Shamo also are out.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24