- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' to ease on down that tuneful road Associated Press - 11 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Soon, a determined girl named Dorothy will ease on down that road in NBC's "The Wiz Live!" More »NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' to ease on down that tuneful road
NEW YORK (AP) — Soon, a determined girl named Dorothy will ease on down that road in NBC's "The Wiz Live!"
- Adele and Jimmy Fallon Perform ‘Hello’ Using Classroom Instruments (Video) The Wrap - 28 minutes ago
- James Corden, Ellie Goulding Perform ‘Love Me Like You Do’ in 8 Different Musical Genres (Video) The Wrap - 41 minutes ago
- Critics Slam ‘Empire’-Pepsi Deal as a ‘Public Health Tragedy’ The Wrap - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Pepsi has a long history with pop music. In a storyline taking place over three episodes — the second of which airs Wednesday — Jamal, played by Jussie Smollett, makes a Pepsi commercial that will be unveiled in the Dec. 2 season finale, then air when the show cuts to commercial break. As ad integrations go, Pepsi-“Empire” …
- Pop artist Allen Jones revisits work with Kate Moss in new London show Reuters - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
By Helena Williams LONDON (Reuters) - British pop artist Allen Jones returns to the subject of supermodel Kate Moss in his latest exhibition in London, which once more puts the female form centre-stage in sculptures ranging from the hyper-realistic to the abstract. "I'm totally uninterested in shocking people, I'm quite …
- Tales of crime and struggle in Nairobi's bustling slums Reuters - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
By Siegfried Modola NAIROBI (Reuters) - "I have lost a lot of people I knew to crime," says George Kiru, nursing a drink at 2 in the morning in a bar on the edge of Nairobi's Korogocho slum. “Personally I always said no to crime,” says Kiru, who buys and sells second-hand goods and picks up occasional work as a minibus …
- Charlie Chaplin, who spun his Tramp costume into gold, feted in archive book Reuters - 3 hours ago
Chaplin failed to mention the "Tramp" costume that made him world famous. You can see one of the women -- among four Chaplin married in the course of his 88 years -- in a glistening, outsized black-and-white picture of Paulette Goddard with a stolen bunch of bananas from "Modern Times" in "The Chaplin Archives", a hefty …
- China's Wanda Eyeing IPO of Film Operations The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
"Our theater assets have been listed and we also want to list the filmmaking and publication assets," chairman Wang Jianlin says in a magazine interview.
- Adele, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Perform 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
Multi-colored xylophone, anyone?
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24