- James Bond Author Apologizes for Saying Idris Elba Is "Too Street" to Play 007: "I Am Mortified" Us Weekly - 12 minutes ago
Anthony Horowitz, who wrote the latest book in the James Bond series, has released a statement apologizing for saying Idris Elba wouldn't … More »James Bond Author Apologizes for Saying Idris Elba Is "Too Street" to Play 007: "I Am Mortified"
- Ratings: ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Hits 3-Year High in NBC Monday Night Win The Wrap - 14 minutes ago
NBC’s “American Ninja Warrior” matched a three-year high with a 2.1 rating in the key 18-49 demographic on Monday night. The show also reached 7.2 million total viewers, leading the network to a first-place finish there too. NBC was first in ratings with a 1.8 rating/6 share in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic …
- Apple explores move into original programing business: Variety Reuters - 16 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Apple Inc is looking to move into the original programing business to compete with video streaming companies such as Netflix Inc, Variety reported on Monday. Apple, which aims to begin offering the service next year, has held preliminary talks with executives from Hollywood in recent weeks to gauge their interest …
- Patti LuPone Returns to ‘Penny Dreadful’ as Series Regular The Wrap - 22 minutes ago
- 4DX Movie Theater Planned In Chicago The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
In the U.S., 4DX also has a site in Los Angeles and two planned in New York.
- Greg Louganis Signs With CAA (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
The Olympic diving champion has signed with the agency in all areas.
- Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" Video Accused of "Channeling White Colonialism" The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
"Just because you represent the past or pay respect to it doesn't mean you need to recreate its worst aspects."
- ‘Scandal’ Casts Julie Claire for Season 5 (Exclusive) The Wrap - 47 minutes ago
- Funny or Die Bolsters Digital Strategy With New Leadership Team The Hollywood Reporter - 59 minutes ago
Chris Bruss has been upped from VP branded entertainment to president of digital content and Gary Sanchez Productions' Owen Burke has joined the company as editor-in-chief of content.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24