- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since Highway Crash on Monday's 'Today' The Hollywood Reporter - 22 minutes ago
The NBC morning show scored the first TV appearance from the actor-comedian since he was seriously injured almost a year ago. More »Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since Highway Crash on Monday's 'Today'
The NBC morning show scored the first TV appearance from the actor-comedian since he was seriously injured almost a year ago.
- David Oyelowo creates a tortured soul in HBO's 'Nightingale' Associated Press - 51 minutes ago
- Lawyer: Tracy Morgan happy Wal-Mart crash lawsuit behind him Associated Press - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
- FCC's Wheeler to propose subsidized Internet access: NYT Reuters - 3 hours ago
(Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will propose a plan to offer subsidized broadband Internet access to low-income Americans, the New York Times reported. FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler will roll out a plan on Thursday to his commissioners suggesting major changes to a $1.7 billion subsidy program, the newspaper …
- Russell Brand to Headline India's Comedy Central Chuckle Festival The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The British comic previously visited India in 2010 when he tied the knot with Katy Perry.
- Michael Jackson Molestation Case Dismissed: Judge Rules Wade Johnson Waited Too Long to File Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- 'Transparent,' 'Black-ish' Feted at TV Academy Honors The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
Four other television shows that have "shifted cultural acceptance" were lauded at the annual TV Academy event held at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Sumner Redstone Serenaded by Tony Bennett as Execs (and Girlfriends) Celebrate 92nd Birthday Bash The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
Leslie Moonves and Philippe Dauman were among the guests at Vibrato in Bel Air for a soiree in honor of the Viacom and CBS mogul's "passion to party."
- Sony TV executive says to raise prices to cope with dollar strength Reuters - 5 hours ago
A Sony Corp executive in charge of its TV business said it would raise prices to absorb the impact of a strengthening dollar to ensure profitability at the unit, considered one of the weaker parts of the electronics and entertainment conglomerate. Ichiro Takagi, head of the company's home entertainment and sound business, …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24