- Funny or Die Bolsters Digital Strategy With New Leadership Team The Hollywood Reporter - 51 minutes ago
Chris Bruss has been upped from VP branded entertainment to president of digital content and Gary Sanchez Productions' Owen Burke has joined … More »Funny or Die Bolsters Digital Strategy With New Leadership Team
Chris Bruss has been upped from VP branded entertainment to president of digital content and Gary Sanchez Productions' Owen Burke has joined the company as editor-in-chief of content.
- TIFF: Michael J. Fox to Voice Robotic Dog in 'A.R.C.H.I.E.' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Robin Dunne, making his feature helming debut, is directing the live-action/CG hybrid, which will be shopped at the upcoming festival.
- Whisper Hires Entertainment Veteran to Lead Sales Efforts (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Shelby Huston Haro will work with Whisper's brand partners to help them create custom campaigns targeted at its 10 million monthly active users.
- Funny Or Die Hires Gary Sanchez’s Owen Burke as First Editor-in-Chief, Promotes Chris Bruss to Digital President The Wrap - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Funny Or Die has promoted Chris Bruss to president of Digital Content and hired Gary Sanchez creative executive Owen Burke as the company’s first editor-in-chief of content. “As Funny Or Die continues to expand our digital content in all forms on all platforms, I am incredibly excited to have two so talented people to …
- VMAs Hosted by Half-Naked Miley Cyrus Lose MTV 3.3 Million Viewers The Wrap - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
- A Closer Look at How Much Consumers Spend Monthly on Online Video (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
A Vimeo study offers details into the online purchasing habits of consumers.
- Nicki Minaj's VMAs Outburst Against Miley Cyrus: "No One Knew" She Would Go Off Like That Us Weekly - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
- Miley Cyrus to Pull Double Duty on ‘SNL’ Premiere: Musical Guests Revealed for First 3 Episodes The Wrap - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Miley Cyrus will pull double duty as both host and musical guest on “SNL’s” Season 41 premiere in October. “Saturday Night Live” will celebrate the start of its 41st season on Oct. 3 with Miley Cyrus returning for her third time as host and second time as musical guest. Cyrus’ latest album, “Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz” …
- Donald Trump among next week's guests on 'The Tonight Show' Associated Press - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24