- Oliver Peoples Partners With Public School for Cool Shades Collab The Hollywood Reporter - 17 hours ago
The urban-inspired collection hits stores this month. More »Oliver Peoples Partners With Public School for Cool Shades Collab
The urban-inspired collection hits stores this month.
- Bronx man suing Jay Z over Roc-A-Fella logo seeks judge's recusal Reuters - 30 minutes ago
A Bronx, New York clothing designer suing Jay Z for royalties from the Roc-A-Fella Records logo is seeking the recusal of a federal judge overseeing the $7 million lawsuit. In a Monday court filing, plaintiff Dwayne Walker said U.S. Magistrate Judge Ronald Ellis in Manhattan should take himself off the case "because a …
- Alexa Ray Joel Celebrates Dad Billy Joel's Wedding With Sweet Poem Us Weekly - 35 minutes ago
- South Korea Box Office: 'Terminator: Genisys' Debuts on Top The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
The latest Schwarzenegger flick earned $11.14 million during its opening weekend in the Asian country.
- ABC's 'Wicked City' Adds Jeremy Sisto, Evan Ross in Recastings The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
They'll both portray series regulars on the ABC anthology drama series.
- Women's World Cup final seen by record 26.7 million in US Associated Press - 40 minutes ago
- Al Jazeera YouTube channel airs satirical video about US Associated Press - 59 minutes ago
- Amy Schumer Auditions for ‘Real Housewives’ The Wrap - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
- Front Row Report, Versace: Michelle Rodriguez Returns to Fashion Week The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Also spotted at the show: Naomi Campbell sipped on champagne while Donatella Versace presented a Coachella-esque Couture collection.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24