- Jayne Meadows, Actress and Panelist on Game Shows, Dies at 95 The Hollywood Reporter - 4 minutes 27 seconds ago
The Emmy-nominated actress was married to comedian Steve Allen, the first 'Tonight Show' host, for more than 40 years. More »Jayne Meadows, Actress and Panelist on Game Shows, Dies at 95
The Emmy-nominated actress was married to comedian Steve Allen, the first 'Tonight Show' host, for more than 40 years.
- Cannes: Hilary Swank, Tom Wilkinson Join Drama 'Denial' The Hollywood Reporter - 4 minutes 29 seconds ago
The project is an adaptation of Deborah E. Lipstadt’s book 'History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier.'
- Shawn Hunter, Mr. Feeney and Eric Matthews Reunite in 'Girl Meets World' Trailer The Hollywood Reporter - 9 minutes ago
The season two trailer gives a first look at cameos from memorable 'Boy Meets World' characters.
- Apple Beats Expectations for Quarterly Earnings The Hollywood Reporter - 9 minutes ago
The company it earned $2.34 per share in its fiscal second quarter on $58 billion revenue.
- ‘View’ Co-Host on Bruce Jenner Transition: Maybe He’ll ‘Make Kanye a Republican’ (Video) The Wrap - 29 minutes ago
- ESPN suing Verizon over unbundling of its sports channel Associated Press - 33 minutes ago
- 'A Gronking to Remember' Becomes Memorable Lawsuit Against Amazon, Apple The Hollywood Reporter - 34 minutes ago
A couple is suing the tech giants after finding their faces on an e-book that went viral.
- Salma Hayek pays tribute to Lebanese roots with film of 'The Prophet' Reuters - 42 minutes ago
By Sylvia Westall BEIRUT (Reuters) - Mexican actress Salma Hayek says her new film "The Prophet" was a labor of love that helped her explore her relationship with her late Lebanese grandfather, who adored the book that inspired it. The animated film, which draws on the 1923 book by Lebanese-born writer Kahlil Gibran, …
- Conde Nast eyes digital viewers with virtual reality, scripted shows Reuters - 46 minutes ago
By Piya Sinha-Roy LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Privately held Conde Nast may best be known as the publisher of fashion, culture and lifestyle magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair and GQ, but it is hoping to draw new consumers and advertisers through the realm of virtual reality. Conde Nast Entertainment (CNE), the publisher's …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24