- 'Top Gun 2' Producer Talks Tom Cruise Role, Drones The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Maverick will take on drones, says Skydance CEO David Ellison. More »'Top Gun 2' Producer Talks Tom Cruise Role, Drones
Maverick will take on drones, says Skydance CEO David Ellison.
- Admired club's invite to Kardashian turns typically divisive Associated Press - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
- NeNe Leakes saying goodbye to 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Associated Press - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand? Associated Press - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
- Key Prop 8 Opponents Celebrate Gay Marriage Ruling At Exclusive Hollywood Gathering The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
Norman Lear and wife Lyn, producer Bruce Cohen, and the anti-Prop 8 plaintiffs along with their attorneys Theodore Olson and David Boies gather at Rob Reiner’s Brentwood home to reminisce and celebrate.
- Sony Corp. to Raise $3.6BN Through Stock and Bond Issue - Share Price Plunges The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
Entertainment to electronics conglomerate to raise funds in Japanese and international markets to invest in growth business sectors.
- Mexico Pulls Out of Miss Universe Over Donald Trump’s Racist Comments The Wrap - 4 hours ago
The backlash against Donald Trump continued on Monday night as Mexico pulled out of the Miss Universe pageant all together. Mexico will not send a contestant to this year’s Miss Universe after part owner and TV mogul Trump made comments insulting their people, Mexican broadcaster Televisa reported, according to Reuters. …
- 9 Blowhards to Replace Donald Trump on ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’ The Wrap - 5 hours ago
When NBC announced it was cutting ties with Donald Trump on Monday due to “derogatory” statements made by the real estate mogul, the network also said that it would be continuing with “Celebrity Apprentice” without him. TheWrap also reported that the network is unlikely to continue with any of the Trumps to host the show, …
- Geraldo Rivera Likens NY’s ‘Excitement’ Over Donald Trump’s Presidential Run to 9/11; Talks Anti-Mexican Remarks (Video) The Wrap - 5 hours ago
Geraldo Rivera defended Donald Trump’s polarizing personality during a discussion of his GOP presidential run. The Fox News host described Trump’s bid for the White House as a big deal in New York. There has not been this kind of excitement in the city since, in a very different way, 9/11,” Rivera told TheWrap’s Mikey …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24