- Rannazzisi apologizes on Howard Stern show for Sept. 11 lie Associated Press - 8 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Comic Steve Rannazzisi went on Howard Stern's satellite radio show Tuesday to apologize for lying about being in the World … More »Rannazzisi apologizes on Howard Stern show for Sept. 11 lie
- Holly Madison "Would Not Be Okay" If Daughter Rainbow Wanted to Be a Playboy Bunny Us Weekly - 19 minutes ago
- Fat Joe Pens Touching Facebook Post About Son With Special Needs: "He's My Angel" Us Weekly - 41 minutes ago
- Comedian Steve Rannazzisi apologizes for 9/11 lies Reuters - 43 minutes ago
Speaking publicly for the first time since admitting that he lied about his personal experience of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attacks, comedian and actor Steve Rannazzisi apologized on Tuesday and said he feels awful about what he called a "dumb mistake." Rannazzisi, star of the FX comedy series "The League," had …
- Nielsen's top programs for Sept. 28-Oct. 4 Associated Press - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Sept. 28-Oct. 4. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- DVR usage changes Nielsen ratings picture Associated Press - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Football and CBS — sometimes both —dominated ratings during the second week of the television season.
- TheGrill 2015: 4 Reality Titans Debate the ‘Death’ of Unscripted TV, Hits and Misses of the Genre The Wrap - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Reality television may have suffered some devastating blows, but it’s not dead yet. “It feels creatively a little derivative,” said Ben Silverman, founder and chairman of Electus. When asked by moderator and executive editor of TheWrap Joseph Kapsch about the death of reality television, Lythgoe echoed Silverman’s sentiments …
- Bill Cosby's Accusers to Speak Together in Dateline Special TV Guide - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Dateline will air a sit-down interview with 27 of the women who have accused Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting them, according to The Hollywood Reporter. NBC News' national correspondent Kate Snow will moderate the hour-long special, which airs Friday at 9/8c. During the interview, the women, including Beverly Johnson, …
- 'Catfish' TV production firm won by creditors of Relativity Associated Press - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — A bankruptcy judge in New York has approved a deal in which major creditors of Relativity Media will take over its television business, responsible for creating such shows as "Catfish" for MTV and "Limitless" for CBS.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24