- Donald Trump Gets Interviewed by Sarah Palin, Says She's a "Terrific Person" Us Weekly - 39 minutes ago
Former vice president candidate Sarah Palin interviewed Donald Trump during On Point on Friday, Aug. 28 -- get the details! More »Donald Trump Gets Interviewed by Sarah Palin, Says She's a "Terrific Person"
- Survivor's husband recounts story before gunfire erupted Associated Press - 1 hour 1 minute ago
- Norwegian TV to air fictional series about Russian invasion Associated Press - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — In a move that has annoyed Russia, a Norwegian television channel says it will air a fictional TV drama depicting a Russian invasion of Norway after radical environmentalists seize power and freeze the Scandinavian nation's oil and gas industry.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Associated Press - 7 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- After TV slaying, reporter's dad finds voice on gun control Associated Press - 7 hours ago
COLLINSVILLE, Va. (AP) — Andy Parker's resolve to fight for gun control formed in the hours after his daughter was shot and killed on live television. In his first interviews after the tragedy, he briefly mentioned the issue as he eulogized Alison. By Friday, he was pledging a full-scale fight for tougher gun laws on …
- MTV VMAs: 10 Craziest Moments of Past Years The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
From Kanye West's infamous stage crash to Michael Jackson's nonexistent "artist of the millennium" honor, THR looks back at the show's wildest moments to date.
- HBO Now: Movies, TV Coming and Going in September The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
'Project Greenlight' and 'Wild' are among new titles joining the streaming service.
- Hulk Hogan to Break Silence in ‘Good Morning America’ Interview The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- Wind-powered 'Strandbeests' strut through Boston at start of U.S. tour Reuters - 13 hours ago
By Jacqueline Tempera BOSTON (Reuters) - A pair of skeletal sculptures that harness the power of the wind to walk strutted around Boston's City Hall on Friday at the start of the U.S. tour of Dutch artist Theo Jansen's "Strandbeests." Constructed of PVC tubes and about the size of large sport-utility vehicles, the pair …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24