- Sky beats year forecasts with broad demand across Europe Reuters - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
By Kate Holton LONDON (Reuters) - European pay-TV group Sky said on Wednesday it expects to perform strongly in its new financial year after … More »Sky beats year forecasts with broad demand across Europe
By Kate Holton LONDON (Reuters) - European pay-TV group Sky said on Wednesday it expects to perform strongly in its new financial year after better-than-expected 2014/15 profits prompted investors to rethink their growth forecasts for the newly-enlarged group. Sky, formed from the combination of Britain's BSkyB, Sky Deutschland …
- TV depiction of Colombia's only saint angers her devotees Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up On Air Over Cecil the Lion, Likens Hunter to Bill Cosby The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
Kimmel eviscerated "jackhole" Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer who killed the much loved lion.
- Oscar Strategist Moves: New N.Y. Firm, L.A. Consultant Hire (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
Julie Tustin and Meryl Katz open Film Circuits in New York, while former journalist Christy Grosz joins Lisa Taback's LTLA in Los Angeles.
- Sky Full-Year Earnings, Subscribers Rise The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The pan-European pay TV giant, in which Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox owns a 39 percent stake, posts its first fiscal-year results since its creation late last year.
- Derek Jeter, The Aspiring Media Mogul (Who Dislikes Media), Reveals Next Big Swing The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
"I don’t miss playing,” he says, as the press-shy former Yankee leads new website The Players’ Tribune, where David Ortiz and Tiger Woods break news (sorry ESPN) and his big-name backers are betting on a media home run.
- 5 Players' Tribune Stories That Went Viral The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
From DeAndre Jordan explaining his free agency flip-flopping to David Ortiz blasting the media for unfounded steroid accusations, the site have given athletes a space to candidly own the narrative.
- Oculus deploys virtual reality hedgehog to lure filmmakers Reuters - 7 hours ago
By Piya Sinha-Roy and Lisa Richwine BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (Reuters) - In a Beverly Hills mansion on Tuesday, Facebook-owned Oculus rolled out "Henry," a movie that takes advantage of its virtual reality technology to tell the story of a hug-obsessed hedgehog. The company's pitch is to lure filmmakers to use the technology …
- Sexual-assault accuser says Cosby didn't realize she was gay Reuters - 8 hours ago
By Steve Gorman LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The woman battling Bill Cosby to make public a 2006 settlement of her sexual-assault complaint against him said in court documents on Tuesday that she is a lesbian, despite his sworn assertions that their encounter was consensual and he has a knack for reading women's cues. The …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24