- Marlon Wayans' 'Fifty Shades' Spoof Nabbed by Open Road The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 15 seconds ago
The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' send-up, which was presented to buyers at Cannes, sparked a bidding war that also involved The Weinstein Company … More »Marlon Wayans' 'Fifty Shades' Spoof Nabbed by Open Road
The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' send-up, which was presented to buyers at Cannes, sparked a bidding war that also involved The Weinstein Company and Relativity Media.
- Showtime follows HBO into the streaming game Associated Press - 4 minutes 42 seconds ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Showtime will join rival HBO with an online streaming option for those that don't want to pay for cable.
- How Michael King Bought 'Wheel of Fortune' for $50,000 and Turned It Into a Smash The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
Producer Andy Friendly recalls to THR how the TV syndication pioneer, who died May 27, "was larger than life, a true visionary and a loving and charitable family man."
- 'Game of Thrones' Editor Killed by Lion The Hollywood Reporter - 6 minutes ago
Her other credits included 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' and 'Divergent.'
- Taraji P. Henson Reveals Why She Was Scared to Play ‘Empire’s’ Cookie Lyon (Video) The Wrap - 7 minutes ago
Taraji P. Henson, who stars as the infamous Cookie Lyon opposite Terrence Howard‘s Lucious Lyon on Fox breakout hit “Empire,” joined the cast on the gold carpet this past weekend at The Grove in Los Angeles for a special live Q&A session and performance. Henson spoke with TheWrap about why she thinks “Empire” and her character …
- Big commercial hit and small, creative musical lead Tony Awards Reuters - 22 minutes ago
By Patricia Reaney NEW YORK (Reuters) - Broadway is preparing for its biggest night on Sunday with the 2015 Tony Awards, U.S. theater's highest honors, following a record-breaking season with a commercial hit vying with an edgy musical for the top prize. Tony winners Alan Cumming and Kristin Chenoweth, who is also a nominee, …
- Megyn Kelly Reveals How She Scored Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar Interview Amidst Josh Duggar's Molestation Scandal Us Weekly - 31 minutes ago
- CBS's Showtime streaming service to start in July Reuters - 33 minutes ago
- MSNBC, E! ranked high in social network engagement Associated Press - 35 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — A company that measures the effectiveness of television networks on social media says MSNBC is top-ranked on Facebook and E! Entertainment is best on Twitter.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24