- ‘Extant,’ ‘Under the Dome’ Are Dead – But Not CBS’ Summer Streaming Strategy The Wrap - 9 minutes ago
CBS Corp. CEO Leslie Moonves bragged more than once about the near-instant profitability of summer dramas “Under the Dome” and “Extant.” More »‘Extant,’ ‘Under the Dome’ Are Dead – But Not CBS’ Summer Streaming Strategy
- Nick Gordon Accused of Injecting Bobbi Kristina Brown With Fatal "Toxic Mixture" in New Court Documents Us Weekly - 29 minutes ago
- Marvel Adds Four to 'Agent Carter,' Clark Gregg Talks Inhumans on 'Agents of SHIELD' The Hollywood Reporter - 39 minutes ago
Wynn Everett, Currie Graham, Reggie Austin and Lotte Verbeek will join the sophomore season of 'Agent Carter.'
- OMI's Top Love Tracks: See the "Cheerleader" Singer's Playlist! Us Weekly - 43 minutes ago
- NBC's 'Blindspot' Gets Full-Season Pickup The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
The freshman drama had already been working on the scripts.
- Watch Cinderella's Lily James Kick Undead Butt in the New Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Trailer TV Guide - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife," wrote Jane Austen in her acclaimed novel of manners, Pride and Prejudice. One woman who definitely has that skill set is Elizabeth Bennet (Cinderella's Lily James) in the forthcoming mashup spoof, Pride …
- Um, What? Raven-Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone with a Black-Sounding Name TV Guide - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
Raven-Symoné had some thoughts. "Just to bring it back, can we take back 'racist' and say, 'discriminatory,' because I think that's a better word," Raven-Symoné asked. "It is ironic because Raven-Symoné is quite possibly the single, blackest name in pop culture today," wrote Damon Young at The Root.
- Bill Cosby deposition in sexual abuse lawsuit expected Friday Reuters - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Bill Cosby was expected to testify under oath on Friday in a lawsuit brought by a woman accusing the veteran comedian of sexual abuse, according to attorneys, but little was known about when or where the deposition would take place. Attorney Gloria Allred, representing accuser Judy Huth, told Reuters on Thursday the deposition …
- Greg Berlanti Crime Dramas in the Works at CBS The Wrap - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24