- Kim Richards Talks Arrest on Dr Phil: "None of This Would Have Happened if I Didn't Drink" Us Weekly - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
- Michael Ovitz Files Lawsuit Against AIG Over Artwork Loss Valued at $2.5M The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
The suit involves a piece of art from American painter and photographer Richard Prince.
- With a prince's backing, James Murdoch may soon ascend at Fox Reuters - 3 hours ago
Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is in no doubt that James Murdoch is ready to take a much bigger role at Twenty-First Century Fox, by far the largest part of the media empire that James' father Rupert Murdoch built. "James is a giant!" said Alwaleed, a Murdoch family ally and one of Fox’s top shareholders with …
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Arrest: ‘The Whole Night Was All My Fault’ The Wrap - 3 hours ago
“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kim Richards has broken her silence about her battle with alcoholism and recent arrest following a drunken meltdown in an interview with Dr. Phil. “I was angry and frightened and I was scared,” Richards told Dr. Phil regarding her arrest on April 16. Richards was charged with public …
- Boutique banks to suffer most if Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal vetoed Reuters - 3 hours ago
Hints that U.S. regulators could veto Comcast Corp's proposed $45 billion takeover of Time Warner Cable Inc have investment bankers worried about whether they will get paid, with smaller advisory firms particularly on edge. Boutique investment banks such as Allen & Company, Centerview Partners and Paul Taubman's PJT Partners …
- It's Official: 'Full House' Revival Heading to Netflix The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The streaming service made the long-rumored news official with a 13-episode commitment to 'Fuller House.'
- Tribeca 2015: Christopher Nolan Talks Making His Own Rules, Importance of Luck The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
Bennett Miller, who talked to Nolan about the latter's career and filmmaking approach, shared that Amy Pascal once told the 'Moneyball' director exactly how he should behave in meetings with Sony executives.
- Jon Stewart Announces Date of His Final 'Daily Show' The Hollywood Reporter - 4 hours ago
He broke the news earlier this year that he was set to retire from the Comedy Central series.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24