- USA Today publisher Gannett's revenue rises 5 percent Reuters - 20 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Gannett Co Inc, publisher of USA Today, reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased broadcasting revenue. … More »USA Today publisher Gannett's revenue rises 5 percent
(Reuters) - Gannett Co Inc, publisher of USA Today, reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased broadcasting revenue. Net income attributable to Gannett rose to $112.9 million, or 49 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 29, from $59.2 million, or 25 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue …
- Teen Mom OG Recap: Farrah Abraham Returns With a Bang (and a Fit)! Us Weekly - 46 minutes ago
- Just when you thought a T-Rex was deadly enough, here comes 'Jurassic World' Reuters - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
(Reuters) - "Jurassic Park" fans have had a glimpse of the long-awaited fourth instalment in the dinosaur disaster franchise, with the release of the film's trailer heralding a terrifying new predator. Twenty-two years after the events of "Jurassic Park", the film is set at the "Jurassic World" dinosaur theme park on Nuba …
- Prognosis unclear for daughter of late singer Whitney Houston: lawyer Reuters - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late singer Whitney Houston who was hospitalized in January after being found unresponsive in her bathtub, is expected to live a long life but her prognosis remains unclear, an attorney for her father said. The attorney was clarifying remarks by Brown's father, singer …
- 'Groundhog Day' Musical, Ralph Fiennes, Timothy Spall Set for London’s Old Vic The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
New artistic director Matthew Warchus has unveiled the theater's first post-Kevin Spacey season.
- Cannes: Directors' Fortnight Unveils Lineup The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
- China Box Office: 'Furious 7' on Track to Beat 'Transformers' Record The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The Universal movie looks ready to surpass the $320 million earned by Paramount's 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' last year.
- Kim Richards Talks Arrest on Dr Phil: "None of This Would Have Happened if I Didn't Drink" Us Weekly - 4 hours ago
- Michael Ovitz Files Lawsuit Against AIG Over Artwork Loss Valued at $2.5M The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The suit involves a piece of art from American painter and photographer Richard Prince.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24