- Nielsen's top programs for May 18-25 Associated Press - 4 minutes 15 seconds ago
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 18-25. Listings include the week's ranking and viewerships. More »Nielsen's top programs for May 18-25
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 18-25. Listings include the week's ranking and viewerships.
- 'Dancing,' 'Voice' on top as viewers got musical last week Associated Press - 8 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Music and dancing ruled the airwaves last week as "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Voice" scored five out of the 10 most-watched shows.
- Yahoo must face email spying class action: U.S. judge Reuters - 20 minutes ago
A U.S. judge ordered Yahoo Inc to face a nationwide class-action lawsuit accusing it of illegally intercepting the content of emails sent to Yahoo Mail subscribers from non-Yahoo Mail accounts, and using the information to boost advertising revenue. In a decision late Tuesday night, U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh in San …
- Germany's Angela Merkel again tops Forbes most powerful women list Reuters - 28 minutes ago
NEW YORK (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel topped the Forbes list of the world's 100 most powerful women for the fifth consecutive year, edging past U.S. presidential candidate Hilary Clinton, who came in second in the 2015 annual ranking. Clinton moved up from sixth place on last year's list and was followed …
- Late-night TV vet Bill Maher forges ahead with hit formula Associated Press - 42 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Maher strides into the weekly writers meeting for his HBO show and puts his feet up on the table. His team of scribes, many of whom he's worked with for 22 years, pepper him with ideas and information: the new Republican presidential candidates, the latest outlandish political moves, background …
- Amy Schumer Courted as Next Bachelorette By ABC After Show Appearance Us Weekly - 43 minutes ago
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Dies in Hotel Room: Bono Releases Statements Us Weekly - 43 minutes ago
- Hollywood Stylists Slam Cannes' #Flatgate Controversy: "A Stupid Boys' Club Rule" The Hollywood Reporter - 46 minutes ago
Liberte? Egalite? Not so on the red carpet, as fashion experts analyze the aftermath of the huge Palais drama: "It's absurd."
- CBS CEO said met with Apple to discuss TV deal Reuters - 47 minutes ago
CBS Corp CEO Leslie Moonves met with Apple Inc last week to discuss a TV deal, he said at a technology conference Wednesday, and that discussions and negotiations for such a deal are ongoing. "We will probably do a deal with Apple TV," Moonves said during an onstage talk at a conference hosted by Re/code, an online-only …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24