- LA Screenings: Rogers Media Package Buys 20th Century Fox Series The Hollywood Reporter - 2 minutes 7 seconds ago
The Canadian broadcaster bought eight Fox shows, including the comedies 'The Grinder,' 'Life in Pieces' and 'Scream Quee … More »LA Screenings: Rogers Media Package Buys 20th Century Fox Series
The Canadian broadcaster bought eight Fox shows, including the comedies 'The Grinder,' 'Life in Pieces' and 'Scream Queens.'
- IFC Films Boss: 'Boyhood' Became "Almost the Blueprint" for 'Mad Men,' 'Breaking Bad' The Hollywood Reporter - 2 minutes 8 seconds ago
Jonathan Sehring touts the film's "spectacular" return on investment and says Cannes festival director Thierry Fremaux made a mistake by not selecting it.
- A contemplation of Cohenites?: Leonard's fans look for a label Reuters - 9 minutes ago
Global fans of Canadian singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen are having fun on Facebook - trying to come up with a collective name for themselves. The burst of fandom for the 80-year old performer of "Suzanne", "Sisters of Mercy" and "Bird on the Wire" followed a posting noting that Joni Mitchell, another celebrated Canadian …
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Rob Kardashian Didn't Recognize Caitlyn Jenner: "Who is This Woman?" Us Weekly - 23 minutes ago
- Johnny Carson Reigns as America's All-Time Favorite Late-Night Host, Poll Finds The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Twenty-five percent of Americans identified the former 'Tonight Show' personality as their favorite host, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.
- Laverne Cox: Caitlyn Jenner Has a Beautiful Heart and Soul Us Weekly - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
- Karlovy Vary Festival Unveils 50th Edition Lineup, Including Nazi Satire 'Heil' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Seven world and six international premieres are set for the main competition of the Czech festival, with organizers touting it as the youngest competition lineup in the event's recent history.
- Use of 'doggie double' in talent show causes uproar in UK Associated Press - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
LONDON (AP) — Producers of the popular "Britain's Got Talent" TV show and the dog trainer who won the competition are coming under fire after a "doggie double" was used to perform a trick.
- Disney Picks Youku Tudou as Exclusive Marvel Online Marketing Partner in China The Hollywood Reporter - 4 hours ago
Previous marketing efforts between the companies boosted the box office revenue of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' in China.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24