- ‘Empire’s’ Adam Rodriguez on How Laz Fell for Cookie’s ‘Tough Charm’ The Wrap - 57 minutes ago
“Empire” guest star Adam Rodriguez believes his character, Laz Delgado, became a good person thanks to the power of love. “His relationship … More »‘Empire’s’ Adam Rodriguez on How Laz Fell for Cookie’s ‘Tough Charm’
“Empire” guest star Adam Rodriguez believes his character, Laz Delgado, became a good person thanks to the power of love. “His relationship with Cookie starts out as one thing and then becomes something else,” Rodriguez told TheWrap. On the hit Fox drama, Delgado plays the love interest to Cookie (Taraji P. Henson). But …
- Bindi Irwin on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Win: It ‘Has Changed My Life’ (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 1 minute ago
“Dancing with the Stars” season 21 champion Bindi Irwin says her win on the dance competition series was truly life changing. Bindi was an early fan favorite, and an emotional dance tribute to her late father earned her rave reviews on the first half of the the reality competition series’ finale on Monday.
- ‘Bones’ EP Sues Fox, Claiming He Was Cheated Out of Profits The Wrap - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Fox’s crime series “Bones” has become the subject of a real-life legal case. “Bones” executive producer Barry Josephson has slapped Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Film Corporation with a breach of contract lawsuit, claiming he’s been bilked out of compensation for the long-running series.
- Nat Geo Wild's 'Big Cat Week' includes live African safaris Associated Press - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
- ‘Girl Meets World’ NYE Sneak Peek: Who’s With Who at Midnight? (Exclusive Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
In this exclusive clip from the Dec. 4 episode, titled “Girl Meets the New Year,” Lucas (Peyton Meyer) and Farkle (Corey Fogelmanis) are taken aback that Charlie (Tanner Buchanan) knew about a party Riley (Rowan Blanchard) was throwing before they did. While Riley and Maya (Sabrina Carpenter) are confused at how Charlie …
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brain Associated Press - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
- Relativity Media accuses lender of prebankruptcy plot for control Reuters - 3 hours ago
U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC is accusing its senior lender and two former executives of a secret plan to thwart its refinancing efforts, a factor that it said in court documents helped lead to its July bankruptcy filing. In a revised disclosure statement for its plan to exit bankruptcy, Relativity said lender …
- Frank Gifford's Brain Donated to Science for NFL-Concussion Research The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The late running back, who died in August, had been diagnosed with chronic traumatic encephalopathy.
- Frank Gifford Suffered From Concussion-Related Brain Disease, Family Reveals The Wrap - 3 hours ago
Frank Gifford suffered from concussion-related brain disease Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy — commonly know as CTE — his family revealed Wednesday in a statement. The former New York Giants great and “Monday Night Football” broadcaster passed away from natural causes this year. Gifford was the husband of “Today” show …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24