- New York Times aims to double digital revenue by 2020 Reuters - 21 minutes ago
(Reuters) - The New York Times Co said it aimed to double its annual digital revenue to $800 million by 2020 with a concentrated effort to win … More »New York Times aims to double digital revenue by 2020
(Reuters) - The New York Times Co said it aimed to double its annual digital revenue to $800 million by 2020 with a concentrated effort to win over more readers on smartphones. The company has crossed 1 million digital subscribers and it needed to create the same "must-read essentiality" among smartphone users that its …
- CBS Names Deborah Barak President of Business Operations The Wrap - 24 minutes ago
Deborah Barak has been promoted to president of business affairs at CBS Entertainment, the company announced Wednesday. The exec, who has led business affairs at network and studio since 2004, will expand her purview to include CBS News, in addition to CBS Entertainment and CBS Television Studios. “Debby’s business acumen, …
- Al Roker to headline Weather Channel's digital show Associated Press - 34 minutes ago
- Relativity's Andrew Matthews Pushed Out From His CFO and co-COO Post The Hollywood Reporter - 38 minutes ago
UPDATE: Relativity Sports president Happy Walters and co-COO Greg Shamo also are out.
- Boehner booked to visit Jimmy Fallon Associated Press - 38 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Outgoing House Speaker John Boehner is joining the parade of politicians to visit late-night TV.
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Renewed by Fox for Seasons 7 and 8 The Wrap - 46 minutes ago
- Victor Cruz's Fiancée Elaina Watley Sent Group Text to His Mistresses: Report Us Weekly - 49 minutes ago
- Q&A: Seinfeld finds new 'space and place' with Web series Associated Press - 56 minutes ago
- New York Parking Spot Guardians Claim TV Studios Owe Them Overtime The Hollywood Reporter - 59 minutes ago
Production assistants on "Elementary" and "Limitless" say timekeeping records are being falsified.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24