- Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" Video Accused of "Channeling White Colonialism" The Hollywood Reporter - 13 hours ago
"Just because you represent the past or pay respect to it doesn't mean you need to recreate its worst aspects." More »Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" Video Accused of "Channeling White Colonialism"
"Just because you represent the past or pay respect to it doesn't mean you need to recreate its worst aspects."
- This Is What It's Like Being In Taylor Swift's Squad, According to Serayah The Hollywood Reporter - 13 hours ago
The 'ASOS Magazine' cover girl reveals how everything goes down.
- Funny or Die Bolsters Digital Strategy With New Leadership Team The Hollywood Reporter - 13 hours ago
Chris Bruss has been upped from VP branded entertainment to president of digital content and Gary Sanchez Productions' Owen Burke has joined the company as editor-in-chief of content.
- TIFF: Michael J. Fox to Voice Robotic Dog in 'A.R.C.H.I.E.' The Hollywood Reporter - 12 minutes ago
Robin Dunne, making his feature helming debut, is directing the live-action/CG hybrid, which will be shopped at the upcoming festival.
- Whisper Hires Entertainment Veteran to Lead Sales Efforts (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 12 minutes ago
Shelby Huston Haro will work with Whisper's brand partners to help them create custom campaigns targeted at its 10 million monthly active users.
- Funny Or Die Hires Gary Sanchez’s Owen Burke as First Editor-in-Chief, Promotes Chris Bruss to Digital President The Wrap - 18 minutes ago
Funny Or Die has promoted Chris Bruss to president of Digital Content and hired Gary Sanchez creative executive Owen Burke as the company’s first editor-in-chief of content. “As Funny Or Die continues to expand our digital content in all forms on all platforms, I am incredibly excited to have two so talented people to …
- VMAs Hosted by Half-Naked Miley Cyrus Lose MTV 3.3 Million Viewers The Wrap - 30 minutes ago
- A Closer Look at How Much Consumers Spend Monthly on Online Video (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 42 minutes ago
A Vimeo study offers details into the online purchasing habits of consumers.
- Nicki Minaj's VMAs Outburst Against Miley Cyrus: "No One Knew" She Would Go Off Like That Us Weekly - 49 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24