- PBS' 'Mercy Street': Cast, Producers Talk 'Timely' Civil War Drama The Hollywood Reporter - 26 minutes ago
"The conversations that are going on with the characters in our show are still conversations that are going on in our country now," … More »PBS' 'Mercy Street': Cast, Producers Talk 'Timely' Civil War Drama
"The conversations that are going on with the characters in our show are still conversations that are going on in our country now," said exec producer David Zabel.
- Avril Lavigne Wants to Make Movies, Has a Pizza Named After Her: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me Us Weekly - 53 minutes ago
- Andre Benjamin Joins 'American Crime' Season 2 Access Hollywood - 53 minutes ago
- Telemundo interviews Bush on wide range of topics Associated Press - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
MIAMI (AP) — In his first Spanish-language television network interview since launching his 2016 presidential campaign, Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush fielded questions ranging from the upcoming presidential debate to Donald Trump, from Latin American foreign policy to his favorite music, and whether he had …
- Steven Moffat on 'Sherlock' special; how long series can go Associated Press - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- 'Game Of Thrones' Welcomes 'Deadwood' Star Ian McShane For Season 6 Access Hollywood - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
"Game of Thrones" is getting a taste of the Wild West. "Deadwood" star Ian McShane is headed to the HBO smash, Access Hollywood confirmed on Saturday.
- ‘Mercy Street’ Creator Says Confederate Flag Controversy ‘Has Been On All of Our Minds’ The Wrap - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
David Zabel, co-creator and executive producer of PBS’ upcoming Civil War-era drama series “Mercy Street,” said that the recent controversy over the Confederate flag has informed the making of the show. “Of course it’s been something that has been on all of our minds making the show,” Zabel said Saturday at the Television …
- Cecil the Lion's Older Brother Jericho Reportedly Killed After Walter J. Palmer Outrage Us Weekly - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
- 'Downton Abbey' to get a float in the 2016 Rose Bowl parade Associated Press - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Maggie Smith's character on "Downton Abbey" might find the pomp and circumstance uncomfortable, but the PBS show is getting its own float in the Rose Parade, two days before the premiere of its sixth and final season on Jan. 3.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24