- Kylie Jenner Cribs Kim Kardashian's Balmain Dress Style at the VMAs 2015: See the Photos! Us Weekly - 10 minutes ago
Kylie Jenner hit the carpet at the 2015 VMAs wearing a Balmain dress so similar to the styles half-sister Kim Kardashian has worn so many times … More »Kylie Jenner Cribs Kim Kardashian's Balmain Dress Style at the VMAs 2015: See the Photos!
- ‘Supergirl’ Teases First Look at Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane (Photo) The Wrap - 31 minutes ago
- Miley Cyrus Shares a Joint With Press After VMAs The Wrap - 51 minutes ago
- Miley Cyrus Doesn't Need a "Squad" Like Taylor Swift, Has Normal Friends: "I Just Like Real People" Us Weekly - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
- TriStar’s Lindsay Sloane Joins MGM Television as Production & Development EVP The Wrap - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
TriStar’s Lindsay Sloane has joined MGM Television as executive vice president, Television Production & Development. Additionally, Max Kisbye has been promoted to senior vice president in the same department. The Production & Development unit is led by Roma Khanna, president, Television Group and Digital.
- Castle Exclusive: Watch Ryan and Esposito's "Definition of Love" Music Video! TV Guide - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
This article, Castle Exclusive: Watch Ryan and Esposito's "Definition of Love" Music Video!, originally appeared on TVGuide.com. Although the long wait for Castle's upcoming eighth season is almost over, we've got a special treat to hold you over these last few weeks. One of the special features on Castle's Season 7 DVD …
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wonders Why #BlackLivesMatter Isn’t Labeled a Hate Group The Wrap - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Elisabeth Hasselbeck thinks #BlackLivesMatter is so dangerous it should be classified as a hate group. “Why has the #BlackLivesMatter movement not been classified yet as a hate group?” she asked a guest on Monday in response to the shooting death of a Texas deputy on Friday by an African-American suspect. Deputy Darren …
- Liam Hemsworth to Guest Star on ABC’s ‘The Muppets’ The Wrap - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
- Ratings: NBC’s Sunday Night Football Fends Off CBS, ‘Big Brother’ The Wrap - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
NBC’s summer is surging even more now that Sunday Night Football has returned in (preseason) earnest. NBC was first in ratings with a 1.8 rating/6 share in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic and in total viewers with an average of 5.8 million, according to early numbers. Following reruns, the Arizona Cardinals-Oakland …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24