- Starz Quarterly Earnings Miss Estimates, Subs Rise Over Year-Ago Period The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
The premium TV company, led by Chris Albrecht, posted higher operating profit and growth in subscribers compared with the the year-ago perio … More »Starz Quarterly Earnings Miss Estimates, Subs Rise Over Year-Ago Period
The premium TV company, led by Chris Albrecht, posted higher operating profit and growth in subscribers compared with the the year-ago period.
- Venice Festival: Dakota Johnson, Matthias Schoenaerts to Pull Double Duty The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
British actress Stacy Martin and Italy's Alba Rohrwacher also appear in two movies set to screen as part of the 72nd edition of the world's oldest major film festival.
- Lifetime TV to feature several touring Broadway shows Associated Press - 13 minutes ago
- Jamaican author makes Man Booker long list with Bob Marley novel Reuters - 47 minutes ago
LONDON (Reuters) - The long list of 13 titles for the 2015 Man Booker Prize for fiction written in English, published on Wednesday, features the first Jamaican author in contention for the 50,000-pound ($78,000) prize. Marlon James is nominated for his third novel, "A Brief History of Seven Killings," the story …
- TV depiction of Colombia's only saint angers her devotees Associated Press - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
- Trevor Noah takes on racism, skips politics in standup gig Associated Press - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
- Sky beats year forecasts with broad demand across Europe Reuters - 3 hours ago
By Kate Holton LONDON (Reuters) - European pay-TV group Sky said on Wednesday it expects to perform strongly in its new financial year after better-than-expected 2014/15 profits prompted investors to rethink their growth forecasts for the newly-enlarged group. Sky, formed from the combination of Britain's BSkyB, Sky Deutschland …
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up On Air Over Cecil the Lion, Likens Hunter to Bill Cosby The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
Kimmel eviscerated "jackhole" Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer who killed the much loved lion.
- Oscar Strategist Moves: New N.Y. Firm, L.A. Consultant Hire (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
Julie Tustin and Meryl Katz open Film Circuits in New York, while former journalist Christy Grosz joins Lisa Taback's LTLA in Los Angeles.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24