- CMT Names Kurt Patat Senior Vice President of Communications The Wrap - 30 minutes ago
CMT has announced the appointment of Kurt Patat as Senior Vice President of Communications, the network announced on Wednesday. More »CMT Names Kurt Patat Senior Vice President of Communications
- Imax Touts Profit for First Russian Release With 'Stalingrad' The Hollywood Reporter - 36 minutes ago
The company is looking to release more Russian films in the format.
- Rick Santorum Announces Bid for Presidency (Video) The Wrap - 45 minutes ago
- Dwayne Johnson on shaking, quaking 'San Andreas' Reuters - 54 minutes ago
- Nick Harris, Veteran Literary Agent, Dies at 49 The Hollywood Reporter - 54 minutes ago
He worked for such firms as Mosaic and ICM Partners before co-founding The Story Foundation for young-adult audiences in 2012.
- Sirius XM to face class action in Turtles copyright suit Reuters - 57 minutes ago
By Andrew Chung NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge in California allowed a class action lawsuit to proceed on Wednesday against satellite-radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc over the payment of royalties for songs produced before 1972, in a case that is being closely watched for its implications for digital media. The …
- Memphis bids musical farewell to blues legend B.B. King Reuters - 59 minutes ago
By Mike Blake MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Reuters) - With music, singing and tears, hundreds of mourners in Memphis bade farewell to blues giant B.B. King as his casket, accompanied by his legendary guitar, Lucille, began a drive to his final resting place in Mississippi. Intermittent thunderstorms dumped rain on mourners, including …
- Lena Dunham, Gina Rodriguez and More Share What It's Really Like to Be a Woman in Hollywood TV Guide - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
The Hollywood Reporter gathered six of the biggest women in comedy for a frank discussion of what it means to be a woman working in this industry. Lena Dunham (Girls), Gina Rodriguez (Jane the Virgin), Amy Schumer (Inside Amy Schumer), Tracee Ellis Ross (Black-ish), Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live) and Ellie Kemper …
- Relativity Removes Pair From Board as Ryan Kavanaugh Fights to Keep Control (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Colbeck Capital partners Jason Colodne and Jason Beckman — who Relativity fingered as the source of a recent negative story about Kavanaugh — have resigned from their positions on the studio's board.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24