- Ratings: Fox, CBS Split Wednesday Wins With ‘Bullseye,’ ‘Briefcase’ Debuts The Wrap - 17 minutes ago
Fox’s “Bullseye” didn’t quite hit the mark on Wednesday’s premiere, but coupled with “MasterChef” the network topped the night in the key adults … More »Ratings: Fox, CBS Split Wednesday Wins With ‘Bullseye,’ ‘Briefcase’ Debuts
- Blood stains on display at Dustin Diamond's bar brawl trial Associated Press - 20 minutes ago
PORT WASHINGTON, Wis. (AP) — A prosecutor has presented a bloodstained T-shirt and sweater along with a sliced coat all worn by a man who says he was stabbed by TV actor Dustin Diamond in a Wisconsin barroom scuffle.
- Businessman donates $20K to replace 'Scary Lucy' statue Associated Press - 44 minutes ago
CELORON, N.Y. (AP) — A Massachusetts businessman has donated $20,000 to replace an infamous statue of comedian Lucille Ball that's located in her western New York hometown.
- Pete Fatovich, Longtime Associate Director on Late-Night NBC Shows, Dies at 84 The Hollywood Reporter - 48 minutes ago
He worked on 'The Tonight Show,' 'Saturday Night Live' and 'Late Night With David Letterman,' then came along with Dave to CBS’ 'Late Show' in 1993.
- Larry Wilmore Guts Josh Duggar, Family: ‘I Hate Pedophiles – But I Love Irony’ (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Larry Wilmore took it to Josh Duggar and family on Wednesday over the “19 Kids and Counting” star’s molestation scandal, which has been dominating entertainment news headlines since just before Memorial Day. News broke last week that Duggar, the eldest son of the expansive reality TV clan, had been accused of sexually …
- Lucy Liu to Direct Season 3 Episode of 'Graceland' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
The 'Elementary' actress' episode will air in August.
- Emmys: On the Set of ABC's 'How to Get Away With Murder' (Photos) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Go behind the scenes and get an inside look at the the twisty world of the Viola Davis starrer.
- 'We were awful': Pink Floyd's Waters on band's early days Reuters - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
By Edward Baran LONDON (Reuters) - Pink Floyd founding members Roger Waters and Nick Mason joked while unveiling a memorial plaque on Thursday that they were so bad at first that they wouldn't have passed an audition on a talent show. The pair, together with the late Richard Wright, formed the group while studying …
- Tracy Morgan Books First Interview Since Deadly Accident TV Guide - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Tracy Morgan will sit down with Matt Lauer on Monday's Today show, his first interview since being critically injured in a car accident nearly a year ago. The interview will be conducted live in the Today studio, and Morgan will be joined by his lawyer, Benedict Morelli. The limo Morgan, McNair and his friends were traveling …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24