- Disney Picks Youku Tudou as Exclusive Marvel Online Marketing Partner in China The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Previous marketing efforts between the companies boosted the box office revenue of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' … More »Disney Picks Youku Tudou as Exclusive Marvel Online Marketing Partner in China
Previous marketing efforts between the companies boosted the box office revenue of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' in China.
- Adrien Brody, Jackie Chan Among Winners at China's Huading Awards The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
The stars were recognized for their performances in Chinese historical action movie 'Dragon Blade.'
- China's LeTV Unveils $4.8M Investment Plan for Hong Kong Video Market The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
LeTV is the biggest of the top five in China's online video market, as well as Tencent Video, Sohu.com, Youku Tudou and iQiyi.
- Iggy Azalea and Nick Young Are Engaged The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
This was quite the happy 30th birthday for the Lakers star.
- Hillary Clinton Returning to L.A. for Michael Lombardo, Tobey Maguire-Hosted Fundraisers The Hollywood Reporter - 5 hours ago
Clinton will take part in three events on June 19.
- Wade to join ABC for NBA Finals coverage Associated Press - 5 hours ago
MIAMI (AP) — Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat is going back to the NBA Finals — as an analyst.
- RuPauls' Drag Race Season 7 Finale Winner: Is Ginger Minj, Pearl, or Violet Chachki America's Next Drag Superstar? Us Weekly - 6 hours ago
- Bengals' Devon Still and daughter to receive Jimmy V Award Associated Press - 7 hours ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still and his 5-year-old daughter Leah will receive the Jimmy V Perseverance honor at the ESPY Awards in July.
- Kim Kardashian On Caitlyn Jenner: 'She Looks Amazing!' Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
Kim Kardashian! Access Hollywood caught up with Kim on Monday at the 2015 CFDA Awards in New York City, where she spoke about Caitlyn's stunning photos of in Vanity Fair's July issue, explaining that she sent her own glam squad to the shoot to make sure Caitlyn looked her best. "The hairstylist I have used before, yes... …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24