- Sister Wives' Meri Brown: I Was Catfished Into an Online Relationship With a Woman During a "Vulnerable Time" Us Weekly - 6 minutes ago
Sister Wives star Meri Brown tells Us Weekly she was catfished into starting an online relationship with a woman posing as a man during a "vulnerable … More »Sister Wives' Meri Brown: I Was Catfished Into an Online Relationship With a Woman During a "Vulnerable Time"
- ABC Family network changing name to Freeform Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — The ABC Family network, home of youthful dramas "Pretty Little Liars" and "The Fosters," said Tuesday it will change its name to Freeform this winter.
- Cate Blanchett Calls Social Media "S--t," Says Selfies Are "Pathetic" Us Weekly - 18 minutes ago
- ‘Jessica Jones’ Teaser Introduces Alias Investigations (Video) The Wrap - 34 minutes ago
A new teaser trailer for “Jessica Jones” is out, giving fans a chance to see Alias Investigations, the title character’s investigation firm for the first time. The 49-second teaser, which premiered on the French Netflix twitter account, shows Jones in New York’s Hell’s Kitchen at 11:57 at night… showing off one more of her …
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer,’ ‘Key & Peele’ Exclusive Streaming Rights Go to Hulu in Deal With Viacom The Wrap - 38 minutes ago
Hulu and Viacom have a renewed and expanded their content partnership that grants Hulu the exclusive subscription video on-demand rights to selected top-rated series from Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV, the companies announced Tuesday. The deal also continues their existing relationship under which full episodes of …
- Ashley Judd Says She Was Sexually Harassed By a Major Movie Mogul Us Weekly - 56 minutes ago
- ABC Family Changing Its Name to Freeform The Hollywood Reporter - 14 hours ago
The rebranding will start in January, pegged to the return of 'Pretty Little Liars' and more of the network's signature series.
- 'Jay Leno's Garage' rolls into prime-time on CNBC Associated Press - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
- ABC Family to Change Its Name to Freeform TV Guide - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Like many other 14-year-olds, ABC Family is changing its name, and it now wants to be called Freeform, the network announced Tuesday. This new wave of viewers, which spans the ages of 14 to 34, will be the new target demographic for the network, after they realized that Millennials were not impervious to the tick-tocking …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24