- Subway Removing Jared Fogle from Website Following Child Porn Investigation The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 15 seconds ago
The company has already removed content referencing the famous spokesman. More »Subway Removing Jared Fogle from Website Following Child Porn Investigation
The company has already removed content referencing the famous spokesman.
- Relativity Postpones Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Masterminds' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 15 seconds ago
The company, which is in the midst of a recapitalization, moves the comedy to the fall.
- Kellie Pickler, Adrienne Bailon Named Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' Co-Hosts The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 15 seconds ago
Ross Mathews, Jordan "Shorty" Johnson and Chuey Martinez will also co-host the Fox reality series.
- Paula Deen distances herself from posted 'I Love Lucy' photo Associated Press - 8 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spokesman for Paula Deen says she didn't post a 2011 Halloween costume photo on her Twitter account showing her son Bobby in dark makeup as "I Love Lucy" character Ricky Ricardo.
- Watch the First Trailer for 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' The Hollywood Reporter - 26 minutes ago
The fourth movie in the franchise hits theaters Dec. 23.
- It was Bill Cosby's moralizing that was his undoing Associated Press - 34 minutes ago
- Jared Fogle Erased From Subway Website, Social Media Amid Child Pornography Investigation The Wrap - 38 minutes ago
Subway has scrubbed any mention of Jared Fogle from its website and social media accounts after the company spokesman’s home was raided in connection with a child pornography investigation. The link now takes you to a page with a statement from Subway that reads, “We are shocked about the news & believe it is related to …
- ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap Marks 25 Years of Scoops on ‘Outside the Lines’ The Wrap - 42 minutes ago
Investigative journalism has been in decline for the last quarter century, but ESPN’s “Outside the Lines” has stubbornly bucked the trend. The award-winning show celebrates its 25th anniversary on Tuesday with a primetime special at 7 p.m. ET hosted by Bob Ley, who has been with the show since Day 1 and with ESPN itself …
- L.A. judge refuses to dismiss murder case against 'Suge' Knight Reuters - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Defense lawyers had filed a motion seeking to throw out the case on grounds that a key witness declined under oath to identify the Death Row Records co-founder as the driver who ran over the two victims with a pickup truck.But Superior Court Judge Stephen Marcus sided with the prosecution, ruling there was more than enough …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24