- Miley Cyrus Expands Homeless Youth Cause to Include LGBT, Applauds Bruce Jenner The Hollywood Reporter - 15 minutes ago
"Sometimes I think, as women especially, I think we're not supposed to say 'I love myself,' That that's vain. I love myself, … More »Miley Cyrus Expands Homeless Youth Cause to Include LGBT, Applauds Bruce Jenner
"Sometimes I think, as women especially, I think we're not supposed to say 'I love myself,' That that's vain. I love myself, and that's what everyone should be able to say."
- Megyn Kelly Challenges Bill O’Reilly on Muhammad Cartoon Shooting: ‘Should We Get Rid of All Jews?’ (Video) The Wrap - 34 minutes ago
- ABC Family's 'Stitchers' Adds C. Thomas Howell and Henry Rollins (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 45 minutes ago
The paranormal procedural debuts on June 2.
- Disney revenue beats with lift from theme parks, media networks Reuters - 48 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Walt Disney Co's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations, helped by increased spending by visitors at its theme parks and higher ad sales and affiliate fees in the company's media networks business. Walt Disney's shares were up 2.3 percent at $113.60 in premarket trading on Tuesday. Revenue at theme …
- Shonda Rhimes, Dee Rees Team for FX Drama Based on 'The Warmth of Other Suns' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
The limited series is based on Isabel Wilkerson's historical study.
- Discovery Digital Networks Grabs ‘FunForLouis’ YouTube Show, Launches TLCme The Wrap - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
Discovery Digital Networks (DDN) is going to help Louis Cole have more fun, and separately inspire female fans through new platform TLCme. The first features YouTube adventurer Louis Cole (1.3 million subscribers), whose “FunForLouis” will join DDN’s Seeker. Later, his new original series “Flying the Globe” will see Cole circumnavigating …
- Discovery profit beats on distribution revenue growth Reuters - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Discovery Communications Inc , the owner of Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by growth in distribution revenue at its U.S. and international networks. Discovery Communications shares were up 4.6 percent in premarket trading on Tuesday. Distribution …
- DirecTV revenue rises 4 percent Reuters - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
(Reuters) - DirecTV, the No. 1 U.S. satellite TV company, posted a 4 percent rise in quarterly revenue as it added 279,000 subscribers and earned more from each user. Net income attributable to the company rose to $730 million, or $1.44 per share, in the first quarter ended March 31, from $561 million, or $1.09 per share, …
- Exclusive iZombie Sneak Peek: Liv and Lowell Are Heating Up! TV Guide - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
On Tuesday's iZombie, Liv (Rose McIver) is surprised to discover eating the brain of a sex and dating expert isn't half as fun as she may have imagined Rather than finding herself full of confidence and clever insight, Liv spirals into a pit of insecurity over her budding relationship with Lowell (Bradley James). Not one …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24