- Poland's decision not to extradite Polanski confirmed after appeal ruled out Reuters - 4 minutes 6 seconds ago
A Polish court's decision to deny the extradition of film-maker Roman Polanski to the United States over a 1977 child sex conviction became legally … More »Poland's decision not to extradite Polanski confirmed after appeal ruled out
A Polish court's decision to deny the extradition of film-maker Roman Polanski to the United States over a 1977 child sex conviction became legally binding on Friday after an appellate prosecutor's office said it found no justification to appeal it. "Speaking for Polanski, I can say that we feel a great relief that this …
- Jimmy Fallon, Rashida Jones Add Thanksgiving Lyrics to Drake, Taylor Swift Songs (Video) The Wrap - 40 minutes ago
- Acclaimed Palestinian theatre in Jerusalem risks closure Reuters - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
By Luke Baker JERUSALEM (Reuters) - The Palestinian National Theatre, for three decades the leading performing arts and cultural centre for Arabs in Jerusalem, is facing potential closure after running up large municipal debts, its director said on Friday. Known as "Al Hakawati" (The Storyteller), the theatre has amassed …
- Inside Salma Hayek's Four-Year Quest to Make 'Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet' The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
The actress, who scored an Oscar nom for 2002's 'Frida,' had a mission: to find just the right images and music to bring Gibran’s inspiring poems to life for a new generation.
- Is singer Adam Lambert just too sexy for strait-laced Singapore? Reuters - 7 hours ago
By Fathin Ungku SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Adam Lambert may have been a hit on American Idol but rival petitions in Singapore have gathered thousands of online votes in a lively debate over whether he is too sexy to be allowed to perform at the city-state's largest New Year's eve concert. The petition against Lambert, addressed …
- Ridley Scott: 'Alien: Covenant' Is First of 3 Films Before Linking Up With Original 'Alien' The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
The director revealed details of the 'Alien' origin stories as he begins pre-production on the followup to 'Prometheus' in Australia.
- 'Deutschland 83' Renewed for Season 2 The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
The producers announced a second season of the Cold War thriller after its German premiere.
- 'Deutschland 83' Debuts to So-So Ratings in Germany The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
The producers say a second season may be in the cards for the Cold War thriller, which aired on Sundance TV in the U.S..
- Polish Court Decision Not to Extradite Roman Polanski to U.S. Confirmed The Hollywood Reporter - 10 hours ago
An appeal is ruled out, and the filmmaker is free to work on a planned film in Poland.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24