- Vice Media expands HBO partnership with daily news, weekly series Reuters - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Vice Media, known for its coverage of current affairs for the Millennial generation, will expand its partnership with Time Warner Inc's premium … More »Vice Media expands HBO partnership with daily news, weekly series
Vice Media, known for its coverage of current affairs for the Millennial generation, will expand its partnership with Time Warner Inc's premium cable network HBO to include daily newscasts and more weekly series and specials, the network said on Thursday. Vice's half-hour show on weekdays will present news reports from …
- J.K. Simmons Reveals Where He Keeps His Oscar The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
The 'Whiplash' star also shares what his 'Terminator: Genisys' co-star Arnold Schwarzenegger said about his award-winning performance.
- Verve Agency Launches Global Division The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
The arm will be run by international sales veteran Amy Beecroft.
- Kendall Jenner Is the New Face of Calvin Klein The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
The supermodel stars in the #mycalvins Denim Series campaign.
- HBO Inks Large Content Deal With Vice Media The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
The deal significantly expands Vice's news programming on HBO over the next four years.
- Bollore lifts Vivendi stake above 10 percent Reuters - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Vincent Bollore's holding company Bollore said on Thursday it had raised its stake in the French media group Vivendi beyond 10 percent. The veteran corporate raider is also the chairman of Vivendi, which runs businesses ranging from music and video games to telecoms and television, but faces a serious challenge to his …
- 'Downton Abbey' Producer "Interested" In Film Adaptation The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Gareth Neame said that the timing is right to end the hit show on season six.
- Downton Abbey Boss Explains Why the Show's Ending — Will There Be a Movie? TV Guide - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- Vice to start daily newscast on HBO Associated Press - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — HBO and Vice Media have announced an expansion of their partnership, including the launch of a daily Vice newscast on the pay cable outlet.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
News for You
- Malik quits 'One Direction', says wants normal life
By Michael Roddy LONDON (Reuters) - Singer Zayn Malik said on Wednesday he was quitting the best-selling pop band One Direction because he wanted to live a normal life and apologized to fans of the hugely popular British-Irish group for doing so. The decision by Malik to quit came after he dropped out of an Asian tour due to what he said was stress when pictures of the singer, who is engaged to Perrie Edwards of Little Mix, were published showing him partying with another woman in Thailand. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight," Malik said in a statement on One Direction's Facebook page. One Direction's biggest hits include "Best Song Ever", "Kiss You", "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story of My Life".
- Christina Hendricks Ignores Dress Code in Emerald Green Dress (With a Surprise Twist!) at Mad Men Pr …
- Whitney Bischoff Reveals She Froze Her Eggs at 27 Before Meeting Bachelor Chris Soules
- Germanwings Co-Pilot "Had a Desire to Destroy This Plane," Says French Prosecutor
- Billy Ray Cyrus Defends Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger After Wild Spring Break Ph …
- Leonardo DiCaprio Makes How Much Per Movie? Hollywood's A-List Salaries Revealed