- Charter to buy Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion deal Reuters - 15 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Charter Communications Inc said it would buy Time Warner Cable Inc in a cash-and-stock deal that values the larger rival at $78.7 … More »Charter to buy Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion deal
(Reuters) - Charter Communications Inc said it would buy Time Warner Cable Inc in a cash-and-stock deal that values the larger rival at $78.7 billion, to compete with No. 1 U.S. cable services provider Comcast Corp. The deal values each Time Warner Cable share at about $195.71 based on Charter's closing price on May …
- Vincent Cassel Calls for 'La Haine' Sequel in Wake of 'Charlie Hebdo' Attack The Hollywood Reporter - 40 minutes ago
Although his character Vinz wouldn't return, the actor says the time is right to make a followup to the 1995 film by Matthieu Kassovitz.
- Cannes: Norwegian Adventure Tale 'The Last King' Sells to Italy, Middle East The Hollywood Reporter - 41 minutes ago
Nils Gaup's actioner stars Jakob Oftebro of 'Kon Tiki' and 'Game of Thrones' actor Kristofer Hivju.
- World Series of Poker starts this week with new events Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Homicide probe to be launched into B.B. King's death: officials Reuters - 5 hours ago
(Reuters) - Nevada officials said on Monday they would conduct a homicide investigation into the death of B.B. King who died this month at age 89, after two of his daughters leveled accusations that the blues great was murdered. The Clark County, Nevada coroner's office said in a posting on Twitter that it had taken jurisdiction …
- Cannes: Norwegian Adventure Tale 'The Last King' Sells to Italy, India, Middle East The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
Nils Gaup's action film stars Jakob Oftebro of 'Kon Tiki' and 'Game of Thrones' actor Kristofer Hivju.
- It's Official: Charter to Acquire Time Warner Cable in Deal Valued at $78.7 Billion The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
Charter, in which John Malone's Liberty Media owns a big stake, reached a deal just weeks after Comcast abandoned its plans to buy the second-largest U.S. cable operator.
- The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Kupah Took a Ginormous Dump on Kaitlyn's Night TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- Bachelorette Recap: Amy Schumer Rescues a Group Date, Britt and Brady Reunite Us Weekly - 7 hours ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24