- Boxing match pops up on phones as TV habits change Associated Press - 31 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — It should have been a proud moment for TV: A much-hyped sports event drawing in millions of paying viewers and showcasing the … More »Boxing match pops up on phones as TV habits change
- Louis C.K. to Direct, Star in Indie Film 'I'm a Cop' (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 32 minutes ago
Scott Rudin will produce the dramedy with Dave Becky and Blair Breard.
- Singer Chris Brown suspected of misdemeanor battery in Las Vegas Reuters - 32 minutes ago
By Steve Gorman LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Grammy-winning R&B singer Chris Brown was named by Las Vegas police on Monday as a misdemeanor battery suspect, accusing him of punching a man with whom he was playing basketball during a pre-dawn altercation at the Palms Casino Resort. Brown, who turns 26 on Tuesday, has been given …
- Sarah Jessica Parker Turns Up the Heat in Gigantic Flaming Headdress at Met Gala 2015 Us Weekly - 37 minutes ago
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Wearing a SJP x H&M Dress at the Met Gala 2015 Red Carpet The Hollywood Reporter - 46 minutes ago
If there's anyone who knows how to own the Met Gala carpet, it's SJP.
- Murielle Telio to Recur on Amazon Series ‘Red Oaks’ as Massage Therapist The Wrap - 46 minutes ago
After co-starring in the pilot, up-and-coming actress Murielle Telio will recur on Amazon’s original series “Red Oaks,” which boasts Steven Soderbergh, Gregory Jacobs and David Gordon Green among its executive producers, TheWrap has learned. Set in 1985, “Red Oaks” follows David Myers (Craig Roberts), a college student …
- Fox renews 'The Simpsons' for 2 more seasons Associated Press - 49 minutes ago
- Bryant Gumbel defends program and co-workers against lawsuit Associated Press - 53 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — The host of HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" on Monday defended his monthly sports magazine against claims by a British soccer ball maker that it delivered a "pack of lies" with a 2008 segment about child labor in India.
- U.S. FCC gives Pandora foreign ownership waiver to buy KXMZ FM Reuters - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
U.S. regulators on Monday moved to allow Pandora Media Inc to exceed the 25 percent cap on foreign ownership in a U.S. broadcaster as the Internet radio company prepares to buy radio station KXMZ FM in South Dakota. The waiver from the Federal Communications Commission brings Pandora closer to closing the pending deal, …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24