- Relativity Removes Pair From Board as Ryan Kavanaugh Fights to Keep Control (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 26 minutes ago
Colbeck Capital partners Jason Colodne and Jason Beckman — who Relativity fingered as the source of a recent negative story about Kavanaugh — … More »Relativity Removes Pair From Board as Ryan Kavanaugh Fights to Keep Control (Exclusive)
Colbeck Capital partners Jason Colodne and Jason Beckman — who Relativity fingered as the source of a recent negative story about Kavanaugh — have resigned from their positions on the studio's board.
- Tracy Morgan, Walmart Reach Settlement in Car Crash Lawsuit The Wrap - 31 minutes ago
Tracy Morgan has reached a settlement with Walmart in his lawsuit against the retail giant revolving around an accident in New Jersey which left Morgan severely injured and another man dead. Walmart announced the settlement on its website on Wednesday, saying that the conditions of the settlement are confidential. “Walmart …
- HBO Adapting T.J. Miller's Alien Puppet Talk Show 'Gorburger' The Hollywood Reporter - 33 minutes ago
Based on the YouTube comedy 'The Gorburger Show,' the pilot will feature guests including Moby, Ed Helms and more.
- "Hard Knocks" coming to Houston Associated Press - 37 minutes ago
- HBO Orders Funny or Die’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Pilot Starring T.J. Miller The Wrap - 45 minutes ago
HBO had better prepare for an alien invasion: The premium cable channel has ordered Funny or Die comedy pilot “The Gorburger Show,” which stars T.J. Miller via voice-acting as a giant monster. “The Gorburger Show” is a talk show hosted by a blue space monster (Miller) who has invaded a Japanese morning talk show and held …
- Sirius XM to face class action in Turtles copyright lawsuit Reuters - 50 minutes ago
By Andrew Chung NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge in California on Wednesday allowed a class action lawsuit to proceed against satellite-radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc over the payment of royalties for songs made before 1972. The ruling by U.S. District Judge Philip Gutierrez marks another win in a suit filed by members …
- 'Aquarius' Boss Says NBC's Charles Manson Drama Is "Historical Fiction" The Hollywood Reporter - 53 minutes ago
"It’s taking this controversial figure and saying, 'What if?' That’s what the exercise of 'Aquarius' is," John McNamara tells THR.
- Randy Jackson Signs Development, Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America The Wrap - 54 minutes ago
- Courtney Stodden's Mom Krista Keller Resigns as Her Manager, Cites "Serious Creative Differences" Us Weekly - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24