- France has big night at International Emmys, with 3 wins Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — France had a big night Monday at the International Emmys with a leading three awards, led by the hit crime thriller "Engrenages" … More »France has big night at International Emmys, with 3 wins
NEW YORK (AP) — France had a big night Monday at the International Emmys with a leading three awards, led by the hit crime thriller "Engrenages" ("Spiral") which won for best drama series. But the normally festive ceremony was tempered by reflections on the recent Paris attacks by Islamic militants.
- David Canary, ‘All My Children’ Star, Dead at 77 The Wrap - 27 minutes ago
- ‘Mad Men’ Star Vincent Kartheiser Reveals What Happens After Finale: ‘Pete’s Gonna F–k it Up’ The Wrap - 37 minutes ago
Vincent Kartheiser understands why you hate him, even though he’s not actually Pete Campbell. “I’m a human being too,” he told TheWrap during a recent interview, saying it is a “universal … biological” reaction to associate an actor’s face and voice with a specific character — particularly a borderline despicable one like …
- Donkey Kong Champ Billy Mitchell Loses Lawsuit Over Cartoon Network Depiction The Wrap - 48 minutes ago
At least as far as your lawsuit against Cartoon Network is concerned. Video gamer Mitchell, former world record-holder for high scores in Donkey Kong and Pac-Man, has lost his lawsuit against the network and Turner Broadcasting. Mitchell contended that his likeness had been misappropriated on the series “The Regular Show” …
- Netflix in December: What’s New, What’s Leaving, and What to Watch The Wrap - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
- John Stamos pleads no contest to driving under the influence Associated Press - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- When it's comedy time, 'The Big Bang Theory' rules Associated Press - 2 hours 1 minute ago
NEW YORK (AP) — No one is coming close to challenging "The Big Bang Theory" when Americans turn on prime-time television in search of a few laughs.
- Spirit Awards Noms Suggest Indie Community Is Uniting Behind 'Carol,' 'Spotlight' (Analysis) The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
The announcement also indicates, with five noms for 'Beasts of No Nation,' that Netflix is being embraced rather than resisted by independent filmmakers.
- John Stamos Gets 3 Years Probation in DUI Case The Wrap - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24