- With a prince's backing, James Murdoch may soon ascend at Fox Reuters - 19 minutes ago
"James is a giant!" said Alwaleed, a Murdoch family ally and one of Fox’s top shareholders with a 6.6 percent voting stake, in an interview. … More »With a prince's backing, James Murdoch may soon ascend at Fox
"James is a giant!" said Alwaleed, a Murdoch family ally and one of Fox’s top shareholders with a 6.6 percent voting stake, in an interview. The billionaire prince's seal of approval - and increasing acceptance of James by other shareholders - may be laying the ground for Fox to give the 42-year-old day-to-day control …
- Boutique banks to suffer most if Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal vetoed Reuters - 35 minutes ago
Hints that U.S. regulators could veto Comcast Corp's proposed $45 billion takeover of Time Warner Cable Inc have investment bankers worried about whether they will get paid, with smaller advisory firms particularly on edge. Boutique investment banks such as Allen & Company, Centerview Partners and Paul Taubman's PJT Partners …
- Tribeca 2015: Christopher Nolan Talks Making His Own Rules, Importance of Luck The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Bennett Miller, who talked to Nolan about the latter's career and filmmaking approach, shared that Amy Pascal once told the 'Moneyball' director exactly how he should behave in meetings with Sony executives.
- ‘Full House’ Reboot Gets 13 Episode Series Order at Netflix The Wrap - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
The “Full House” sequel series is officially on at Netflix, according to series star John Stamos. The actor announced the show had been picked up for 13 episodes on the premium streaming service during an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Monday night. The original creator, Jeff Franklin… we were trying to do some sort …
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' Renewed for Fourth Season at Comedy Central The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
The show's third season airs its first episode Tuesday.
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Gets Renewed for Season 4 The Wrap - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Amy Schumer announced on Monday that her Comedy Central show “Inside Amy Schumer” has been picked up for a fourth season. “I just found out before I came out — we’ve got a fourth season,” Schumer told the veteran late-night host, prompting congratulations from him and a round of applause from the audience.
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Perform a Sexy "Bootylicious" Us Weekly - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- It's Official: 'Full House' Revival Heading to Netflix The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
The streaming giant has given the series a 13 episode commitment.
- Jon Stewart Sets Date for His Final ‘Daily Show’ Episode (Video) The Wrap - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
“I mentioned to you earlier that I would keep you up to date on any new information about the transition of the program and all those other things,” Stewart said on Monday night’s episode. “My last ‘Daily Show’ program will be August the 6th. The popular anchor of the long-running satirical news show announced in February …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24