- Vivendi to book 4.2 billion euro pre-tax gain on GVT sale Reuters - 39 minutes ago
French media group Vivendi said on Friday it would book a 4.2 billion euro ($4.6 billion) pre-tax gain from the sale of Brazilian telecommunications … More »Vivendi to book 4.2 billion euro pre-tax gain on GVT sale
French media group Vivendi said on Friday it would book a 4.2 billion euro ($4.6 billion) pre-tax gain from the sale of Brazilian telecommunications company GVT, which would help it pay interim dividends. The company said it had also received a 12 percent stake in Telefonica Brazil's Vivo and would exchange 4.5 percent …
- Bob Saget Signs on for 'Fuller House,' John Stamos Confirms The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
Lori Loughlin also confirmed that she will return for the reboot.
- Bob Saget Joins ‘Full House’ Reboot, John Stamos Says The Wrap - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
“Full House” star John Stamos revealed on Thursday that his co-star Bob Saget will join the series spinoff “Fuller House” coming from Netflix. Sagat appeared in the popular ’90s ABC sitcom as dad Danny Tanner, while Stamos, who will produce as well as guest-star in “Fuller House,” was his brother-in-law Jesse Katsopol …
- China's Alibaba To Cooperate with Producer Enlight Media on Slate of Movies, OTT Projects The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
E-commerce giant Alibaba is Enlight Media's second biggest shareholder.
- Endemol Shine Names Fennessy Brothers As Joint Heads of Australian Unit The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Mark and Carl Fennessy have been appointed joint CEO's weeks after announcing their departure from Shine Australia.
- Biblical soap opera enjoying ungodly success in Brazil Associated Press - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
- Shanghai Film Festival: Record Number of Entries Unveiled, Strong Asian Focus The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Russian director Andrey Zvyagintsev ('Leviathan') will head the jury for the festival's main prize, the Golden Goblet.
- ’19 Kids’ Star Josh Duggar Faces GOP Backlash Amid Molestation Scandal The Wrap - 3 hours ago
Josh Duggar is slowing becoming persona non grata among the political right. The “19 Kids and Counting” star, a former welcome member in Republican circles, has fallen from grace following last week’s revelation that he had been accused of sexually molesting multiple underage girls, including some of his sisters. In addition …
- 'Aquarius' Star David Duchovny: "Hodiak Is a Very Compromised Figure" The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
"This is not a show about the Manson murders. This is a show about the sixties," the star tells THR about his new NBC period drama.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24